Bollywood CC #107- Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.3k

Users

56

Likes

872

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It’s also a grumpy bitter old maid 😆

Image

If it's the tongue could cipro be better?

https://giphy.com/gifs/trump-advisor-Yc8Vb9KRvExa

We could ask Trump 👍🏼

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know there’s loads of K Drama fans so I have a genuine question. I’ve only seen a handful and only recently ended up watching Crash Landing on You. Loved the show and then I found out they’re actually married💖BUT serious question - is it just this drama or are the kisses always this bad?😭they look like they plant each other’s lips on one another instead of a proper kiss and I don’t know why but it bothers me?!😭

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

How does one bring a sense of healthy clarity to one's kids? Or has one even pondered that? 👍🏼

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Image


I didn’t know the face of STDs was a grumpy one😆


We learn something new everyday 🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

We learn something new everyday 🤣

I wanna learn something new every hour. You should also. It would make us less grouchy

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".