Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I thought its coz some Kpop idol started endorsing it🤣
Originally posted by: sev.puri
I know there’s loads of K Drama fans so I have a genuine question. I’ve only seen a handful and only recently ended up watching Crash Landing on You. Loved the show and then I found out they’re actually married💖BUT serious question - is it just this drama or are the kisses always this bad?😭they look like they plant each other’s lips on one another instead of a proper kiss and I don’t know why but it bothers me?!😭
Finally someone said this...thank you.
The kisses bothered me too...I didn't even realise this needed to be said until I read your post.
hahhahaahhahahhahhahahahah
I told you so
next stop
Hair drying shampoo alimony
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0