Originally posted by: Palak2812
I just saw the we are at No. 3 on IF 🥳
Yayy congo to Vanshaj forum members.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I just saw the we are at No. 3 on IF 🥳
Yayy congo to Vanshaj forum members.
Your post limit over for today??
Why don’t we have that limit so we can concentrate on the thing that actually matters😭
Shouldnt u be studying. Go study. No more IF😈
same🤣Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
We should've left by now....my excuse is that I'm having dinner 🤣
I should but before I go, how is little Adu??
I should but before I go, how is little Adu??
He is fine. Now go and study😈 No more IF till tomorrow😈 after ur paper
Pete u too
Krishna he has taught us how to be a good friend
Why was i expecting this answer😆
But he was good frnd He helped Sudama unlike u🤔
Originally posted by: SoniRita
He is fine. Now go and study😈 No more IF till tomorrow😈 after ur paper
Pete u too
Thank you , bye
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
No 3 is insane , how did we manage to get to top 5?
We r doing well and others r under performing
Baki shows hain hi itne achhe😆
But how come that toxic Barsaatein at no 2🤔
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Baki shows hain hi itne achhe😆
But how come that toxic Barsaatein at no 2🤔
According to Sony ka non Aunty Audience
Aajkal ka show, which is reality, and great 🤪
I haven't ever opened Barsaatein and KA ka IF Forum.