yes, pakka wala bye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes, pakka wala bye
I really need to go and if any of you see me here then tell me to go from here
Go away from here
I just saw the we are at No. 3 on IF 🥳
I did and I am🤪
Hard work pays🤪Originally posted by: Palak2812
I just saw the we are at No. 3 on IF 🥳
No 3 is insane , how did we manage to get to top 5?
You and I need to stay away from this forum for today bro as we both have an exam tomorrow
the way we are ignoring our exams it’s not so hard to achieve this🤣Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
No 3 is insane , how did we manage to get to top 5?
You and I need to stay away from this forum for today bro as we both have an exam tomorrow
I know , I've barely read anything and exam fear is starting to creep in , but no 3? Ok going after replying to your other post 🤣
the way we are ignoring our exams it’s not so hard to achieve this🤣
So true 🤣