Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Sharman parul and ishveer scenes during the song were romantic. Ranveer singing and dream ishveer moments were romantic. Gauri dreaming of romancing Ranveer was funny.when amba said she will always protect ishveer I thought she will save ishveer from gauri.so the last sentence shocked me.i am scared whether amba will misunderstand ishani because of gauri and separate ishveer.

hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked sharman and parul and ishveer scenes

and ranveer singing song and dream of ishveer moments

really gauri dream was funny only

glad you liked the way amba said that she will protect ishveer and you thought she will save ishveer from gauri

but yes sorry to shock you with the last sentence

let us see what amba is going to do and gauri is going to do

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer asking ishani for her heart and her reply was romantic. Ranveer telling ishani what he felt when chirag chose her over disha was nice.ishani saying that she felt what he used to feel seeing her...kissing her and hugging her through the song.ishani saying that ranveer is a gentleman when it comes to love making was nice.

hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

happy you liked the way ranveer asked ishani for her heart and her reply 

glad you liked the way Ranveer felt when chiraag chose her over disha and ishani saying she can feel what he used to feel while seeing her kissing her and hugging her through the song

glad you liked the way ishani said ranveer as gentleman when it comes to love making

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 862

Note: Bit 18+ update kids please stay away

It was exactly 12 o clock in the midnight were Ranveer got up from Ishani and laid in the bed next to Ishani. Ranveer had a happy smile in his lips. Ishani now with a shyness turned to other side without able to face Ranveer's face. Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were she was laying next to him showing her back covered with the bed sheet.

Ranveer(with a naughty face): Ishani..

Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her with a shy smile without turning to him): Ranveer sleep good night.

Ranveer moving himself inside the bed sheet and hugging Ishani from behind and keeping his lips near her ears and in a loving tone.

Ranveer: My love is enough for you

Ishani(holding Ranveer's hand that was over her stomach and in a lovely tone): Ranveer my good boy know?(showing the clock to him):See the time its already 12 o clock we need to leave by tomorrow morning 7.30 itself. you need to drive long tomorrow so sleep now.

Ranveer(with a cute face kissing her cheek well and in her ears): please Ishani want you again..really I am not satisfied yet.

Ishani hearing it turned herself in the bed were Ranveer moved himself and made her comfortable to lay in the bed were as Ishani laid herself well in the bed he saw her with a smile.

Ishani(with love caressing Ranveer's cheek): Please sleep know?

Ranveer(with a puppy face): you don't want me again

Ishani: To be frank even I need you but Ranveer it will take another 2 hours.

Ranveer(with a puppy face): So we have to sleep know?

Ishani(seeing his puppy face and with a love smile): Tk come..

Ranveer with a cute smile kissed her lips so well were Ishani too kissed his so well were Ishani covered both of them well with the bed sheets were the cute couples were making their second innings in love making.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was 6 o clock were Ishani's phone was ringing its Alarm and that made Ranveer to open his eyes. He got up and sat in the bed and saw himself and realized their love making yesterday night and saw the clock and getting the time is 6 o clock and thinking Amba telling them to go for the naming ceremony were he immediately saw Ishani and was about to wake her up were she was sleeping so well. He thought about not leaving her to sleep till 2.30 in the night were he for a while felt himself guilty for stealing her sleep from her. without anyway he touched her shoulder and shook her.

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(unable to open her eyes just moving her bed sheet more close to her and in a low tone): hmm

Ranveer(for a while he felt sorry for not allowing her to sleep): Ishani we have to go to the naming ceremony know?

Ishani hearing it she immediately opened her eyes were her eyes were burning like anything were yawning well and she saw Ranveer were seeing his shirtless chest and getting their love making she held the bed sheet till her chest well and she got up and sat in the bed.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then seeing the clock and getting it is 6.10 and then seeing Ranveer with a hurry burry face): Let me get ready Ranveer..(telling it she was thinking how to get down of the bed).

Ranveer getting her state took his t shirt from the floor and showed it to Ishani were Ishani got the T-shirt and saw Ranveer

Ranveer(getting it and then in a calm tone): Let me turn..

Ranveer turned to the other side were Ishani immediately wore the t-shirt and got down from the bed and she went to the cupboard and took her dresses and entered the washroom. Ranveer as soon as Ishani entered the rest room took his night pant from the floor and he wore his night pant and got down from the bed. He himself was tiered were he yawned well. It was 7 o clock were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a Golden color 3/4th backless blouse and a Pink Net Saree with golden border in it.

Ishani(without seeing Ranveer walked to the mirror telling): Get ready soon Ranveer.

Ranveer: Haan

Ranveer immediately went to the cupboard and took his dresses and he entered the washroom. Ishani made herself ready and she made her final check and went and sat in the sofa and started to see her phone and was waiting for Ranveer. It was 7.30 when Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a black pant and white shirt.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(who was seeing the phone seeing him): hmm

Ranveer: you walk and go down to the parking let me get ready in 5 minutes and come down.

Ishani; Its already 7.30 Ranveer come soon.

Ranveer: Haan I will come you go ..

Ishani; hmm(telling it she took her wallet from the cupboard and her phone in her hand and opened the door and started to walk out of the room).

Ranveer quickly made him ready by wearing a black over coat and combing his hair. He made his final check and then he went to the cupboard and took a small bag out side and then he took a pair of dress for him and then went to Ishani's cupboard and took a pair of dress for her and he closing the bag and he took his phone and car key and putting it in his pant pocket and he started to walk out of the room. He came to the parking were Ishani was standing near Ranveer's car and she was seeing her phone with a dull face. Ranveer went to Ishani's car and took the car key and unlocking the car and before Ishani could see him he unlocked the dickey of the car and kept the bag were before he could close the dickey

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer...

Ranveer(before Ishani could see he closed the dickey and saw her): Haan

Ishani: We are going in my car.

Ranveer: Haan my car needs service Ishani. Its long drive know so let us go in your car.

Ishani: hmm tk..(thinking something and seeing him): Why you were opening the dickey?

Ranveer: I checked whether stepney tyre is there or not.

Ishani: hmm tk..

Ranveer went and opened the door and sat in the driving seat were Ishani too sat in the seat next to him were they wore the seat belt and Ranveer started to drive the car towards Lonavala.

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They got their night of romance. But now they are too tired to drive.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

They got their night of romance. But now they are too tired to drive.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes they got their night but they are too tired

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 863

Ranveer was driving the car were Ishani was seeing outside and was feeling herself tiered. Ranveer driving and coming to the highways road getting free from the traffic and was driving smoothly.
Ranveer(driving and seeing her): sorry..

Ishani(hearing it and seeing him); Kya?

Ranveer: (seeing her and in a calm tone): Sorry

Ishani(with a not understanding face): For what?

Ranveer:For not allowing you to sleep yesterday night and I know you are tiered.

Ishani(now with a light smile): you are not tiered?

Ranveer: haan tiered

Ishani:Then what?

Ranveer: But I was the reason for both of us not sleeping well. (with a what to do face):But what to do mujhe control nahi kar saktha..that is why I called you again for love making.

Ishani(with a bit shy smile):tk no a problem now drive safely.

Ishani: If you feel sleepy means tell me let me drive

Ranveer: Now I am not getting sleep let me drive.

Ishani: hmm(telling it she rested her head well in the seat and saw outside the road).

Ranveer drove for the next 2 hours were they both reached the location Amba shared to them.

Ranveer(saw the name board out of the party hall and getting that they have come to the correct place seeing Ishani); We have reached Ishani.

Ishani: hmm (seeing Ranveer): you are going to give cash gift.

Ranveer: Haan cash gift only. you give the cash in the hand of the baby that is enough.

Ishani: hmm

Both Ranveer and Ishani got down from the car and they both entered the party hall and Ranveer's relatives knowing him welcomed both Ranveer and Ishani were they too had a happy smile. They both went and saw the baby in the cradle and Ishani took 2000 rupees from her wallet and gave it in the hand of the baby were the baby smiled seeing Ishani. Ishani and Ranveer had a happy smile. Ishani was talking with Ranveer's relatives were in that short time Ranveer booked a room in the nearby hotel in his phone and then confirming the room Ranveer after half an hour.

Ranveer(in Ishani's ears): shall we leave?

Ishani: Haan

Ranveer: Tk

Ranveer and Ishani telling to Ranveer's relatives and they both came out of the party hall were Ranveer and Ishani got in the car and Ranveer started to drive the car. In the next 15 minutes Ranveer entered the car inside a star hotel were Ishani saw Ranveer with a surprise face.

Ishani: Ranveer why you turned the car inside the hotel?

Ranveer: We are going to sleep here.

Ishani; kya?

Ranveer: If you go to home again you will get busy in house works so for sometimes let us sleep here and then go to home.

Ishani for a while saw Ranveer with a surprised look were in that time Ranveer parked the car in the parking and he got down from the car and Ishani too got down from the car. Ranveer unlocked the dickey and took the bag in his hand and he locked the dickey and the car and he started to walk towards the hotel entrance. Ishani too walked behind him were both entered the hotel and Ranveer showed the booking of the room in his phone to the receptionist were the receptionist checking the details and called an servant boy and told him to show the room for them. The servant boy got the bag from Ranveer and started to walk towards the room. Ranveer and Ishani too walked behind him.

RV MANSION..

Gauri sitting in her room and thinking about Amba, Ranveer and Ishani's relationship and then thinking about Disha she got up and went to Disha's room. Disha was watching TV sitting in the bed were she entered the room with a smile.

Gauri:Disha

Disha(seeing Gauri with a smile):Di..

Gauri(entered the room and sitting in the bed facing Disha):Krish went to school?

Disha: haan Di he went to school.

Gauri; Today I didn't go to office and was feeling bit bored that is why I came to talk to you.

Disha(in thoughts): Without getting anyone to talk she has come to me. (making a made up smile): Haan tell me di..
Gauri: Sankashti chaturthi pooja was too good know?

Disha; Haan all danced so well and it was really good.

Gauri(getting this as the right time with the same smile): I liked Ranveer, Ishani and Amba kaki's dance so much they looked so good family know?

Disha(bit getting jealous of Ishani); haan happy family only. I too didn't think di that Ishani and Amba Kaki will be this much close.

Gauri(getting shrewd in her mind); why? From the day Ishani married Ranveer itself they would have been close only know?

Disha(bit laughing): Nahi di you don't know about this Amba Kaki and Ishani's relationship. When Amba kaki was servant in our house she never liked Ishani because she knows about Ranveer's one side love for Ishani and thinking that Ishani is ruling Ranveer she never liked Ishani. When Ranveer was about to get married to Rithika know she was really happy. She thought that Ishani will go from Ranveer's life forever. But having a twist Ranveer married Ishani even when Ranveer was about to get married to Ishani know she was shouting at Ishani so well. When Ranveer got angry on Ishani for going to chiraag's place know that time Amba kaki was even ready to send Ishani out of the house. Even when everyone thought that Ishani is dead Amba kaki didn't even worry about Ishani. When Ishani came back alive also she was scolding Ishani only for coming back in Ranveer's life. Somehow when Ranveer and Ishani patched I really don't know how Amba and Ishani too patched up to this extreme. Really their relationship is only forming this house's happiness today.

Gauri(hearing what all Disha was saying and in thoughts): So there was a time when Amba hated Ishani...(then bringing a smile):Every relationship will take time know Disha to get well with each other. That is what happened in Amba Kaki and Ishani's case too.

Disha(with a not liking face smiling): hmmm

Gauri(with a made up smile):Tk main jariyu

Disha:Tk Di..

Gauri walked and came out of Disha's room were she was thinking what all Disha was telling to her and was having a light smile in her face.

Gauri(in thoughts): They were not always a happy mother in law and daughter in law from beginning. There was a time when Amba hated Ishani to the core. Now somehow I should turn Amba Kaki into old Amba who hated Ishani. What to do?

Thinking it she was walking here and there in the corridor.

Room boy opened the door with the key and entering the room he inserted the key and the light was glowing in the room and he kept the bag in the floor and saw Ranveer and Ishani with a smile.

Servant(with a smile); Enjoy your stay Sir and mam.

Ranveer and Ishani shook their head as okay and Servant boy started to move from out of the room.

To be continued 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 864

RV MANSION

Gauri was thinking what to do and was walking in the corridor were as she walked in the corridor and came near Amba's room where she heard two person's talking with each other were they both were Amba and kailash.

Kailash(saw Amba who was caressing Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed): you love Raagini so much Amba? Really Raagini herself changed you a lot.

Amba: haan meri pothi hain.She changed our lives so happy Kailashji.

Kailash; mmm

Amba(seeing kailash): Kailashji we need to see horoscope for you & Ranveer

Kailash: Arrey for what Horoscope and all Amba?

Amba; Arrey we used to see once in a year at least but after Raagini's birth we wrote her horoscope and after that we didn't see astrologers at all. so for the well being of family let us hear the astrologers suggestion once.

Kailash; If you want to see it see.

Amba: haan the person who used to see astrology for us has gone to Varnashi and settled there itself with his son's family. so this time we need to see a new astrologer only.

Kailash: Haan okay okay you don't want to do it urgently let us see okay.

Amba; hmm tk.

Gauri(hearing both Kailash and Amba's conversation in thoughts): This Amba is having trust in astrology with this what I can do? Let me think what I can do with this?

HOTEL ROOM

As soon as the servant boy went from there Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile and he closed the door and saw Ishani.

Ranveer; your night clothes are in this bag you can wear it and sleep well.

Ishani: oh this is what you were hiding in the dickey of the car?

Ishani: Let me change and come.

Ishani took the bag in her hand and kept the bag in the bed and took her night dresses and keeping her wallet and phone in the lamp table and she entered the dressing room to change herself. Ranveer saw his phone and dialed to Amba's number and kept the phone in his ears and waited for Amba to pick the call when Amba picked the call.

Amba: Haan dikhra.

Ranveer: Maa me and Ishani attended the function and everyone asked about you and Baba to me and Ishani. Really the function went well.

Amba: hmm tk tk

Ranveer: Maa actually there is a meeting for me in a star hotel which is on this way only. If I come home and leave Ishani and come back to the meeting means it will get late. so let me take Ishani also with me to meeting and after finishing the meeting let me and Ishani come home before evening.

Amba; Haan tk tk no problem let me manage Raagini.

Ranveer: hmm tk Maa

Amba cut the call with a smile and saw Kailash and told what Ranveer told to her Kailash shook his head as okay.

Ranveer cut the call and he went and kept the phone in the lamp table were when he turned Ishani came out of the dressing room after changing herself to night dress. Ranveer giving a smile to her and he took his dress from the bag and saw Ishani.

Ranveer: Let me too change and come.

Ishani: hmmm

Ranveer entered the dressing room were Ishani taking a deep breath and she laid in the bed and covered herself with the bed sheet. In the next 10 minutes Ranveer came out of the dressing room wearing his t-shirt and night pant and he turn off the lights and laid in the bed next to Ishani. Ishani seeing Ranveer next to her immediately went and laid close to Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile comforted her were Ishani laid her head well in Ranveer's chest.

Ishani: Raagini will be searching us know?

Ranveer; I told to Maa that I am having meeting in hotel that is on the way so I told I will take Ishani with me to meeting and we will reach home before evening. Maa told she will take care of Raagini.

Ishani: hmm not bad you have learnt so well to manage me and Maa at the same time.

Ranveer: Haan morning we started early and attended the function that is for Maa's happiness and I know you didn't sleep well and If I take you back home also you won't get time to sleep so only I made this peaceful atmosphere for my wife to sleep.

Ishani: Not bad. Really you are not like other men's who does not mind about wife's sleep. But you got to know that I am feeling sleepy without I am telling you know?

Ranveer: haan I only didn't allow you to sleep yesterday night know Ishani?

Ishani(with a smile caressing his cheek): you were happy yesterday night.

Ranveer: Very happy you were really so nice yesterday night. Really you were so much beautiful Ishani I ruled your beauty so well yesterday night.

Ishani: haan you really loved me so well yesterday night.

Ranveer(with a smile): tk sleep well after we get fresh after the sleep let us leave to home.

Ishani: thank you for this peaceful sleep.

Ranveer: hmm (he closed his eyes to sleep)

Ishani too closed her eyes in Ranveer's chest were they both started to sleep so well.

RV MANSION..

It was afternoon 1 o clock were Amba gave Raagini's food in Laxmi's hand and saw Raagini who was sitting in the dinning table.

Amba: Raagini..

Raagini(with a smile):Dadi...Mama

Amba: Arrey Mama will come after sometime. Now Choti dadi will feed lunch to you eat okay..

Raagini(cutely): hmm

Amba(seeing Laxmi):Laxmi feed her lunch let me go and give Lunch to Kailashji and come.

Laxmi; Haan tk di..

Amba took the plate and served the dishes and then started to take the food to Kailash. Gauri who was sitting in the hall sofa now seeing Amba getting in the stairs.

Gauri(in thoughts): To watch Amba only I am following her in all the places she is going today. Now she was with Raagini in the dinning table so only sitting in the sofa I was hearing what all she was speaking with Raagini and Laxmi I didn't get anything useful till now. Now Amba is going up should I follow her now also? (shaking her head as yes to herself and in thoughts): Let me follow her till I get some way I need to follow her for sure. (she got in the stairs silently).

Amba entered their room were Kailash was reading a newspaper sitting in the sofa. Amba kept the lunch plate in the tea poi and saw Kailash.

Amba: Have lunch kailashji..

Kailash(taking his eyes from the newspaper and seeing Amba); haan tk..

Gauri silently came near Amba and Kailash's room and seeing whether anybody is there in the corridor and making sure no one is there in the corridor made her ears sharp.

Kailash kept the newspaper in the tea poi and then got up from the sofa and saw Amba

Kailash: Let me wash my hands and come Amba

Amba: haan

Kailash started to walk were in the two steps he kept his leg in a small toy car were that made him to get slip were Amba who was seeing his immediately went and held his hands were Kailash managed himself and stood well in the floor.

Kailash(seeing the toy car and seeing Amba);Arrey Raagini's car..

Amba(with a worried face);Sorry I only didn't clear the toys properly..

Kailash(seeing Amba's face with a smile);Arrey its okay Amba for this why are you asking sorry?

Amba: If you have fell down means...(really for a while she felt for him): I would have not forgiven me Kailashji...

Kailash(with a smile): kya baat hain? After these many years of Marriage after having a grown up son, after having a pothi my wife's love for me didn't lessen.

Amba: (with a worried face):What you are talking? Do love has age or what? My concern, my affection for you will never go from me.

Kailash(with a smile);Whole world has seen Amba with a bold face and as a person who used to fight but in front of me Amba's face..

Amba: haan in front of you I am like this only. (held his hand and with a feeling face): I cannot even digest If something happen to you Kailashji. For you I will fight this whole world too..

Kailash gave a happy smile were Amba too with a not feeling okay face rested her head in his chest were Kailash with a smile hugged her.

Gauri(who heard their conversation now had a smile were she silently started to walk from there were walking in the corridor and in thoughts):So Amba's weakness is Kailash and Astrology. So there are the two things with this I need to make some plan.

Screen splits on Kailash hugging Amba, Cunny Gauri and Ishani & Ranveer sleeping well in each other's embrace.

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 4 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

Disha gave a lot of ammunition to Gauri. She will try to manipulate Amba now.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer booking that hotel room was nice. Both need the rest.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri has figured out how she can take advantage of Amba's emotions. That's bad news.