him and the entire industry in there so they can all jump himFeroze khan on tamasha.. full on entertainment 🤣
He is so full of himself that it's entertaining 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
him and the entire industry in there so they can all jump himFeroze khan on tamasha.. full on entertainment 🤣
He is so full of himself that it's entertaining 🤣
His about to be annoying as hell
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvwRFX0o9TL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvusDCTI8fi/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Billu darling, the natural beauty 😆
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
His about to be annoying as hell
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvwRFX0o9TL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Does he have comic timing?
Mere ko kya hai. I don't watch that show unless someone I like comes as guest
Hassan called Ayeza hot today during the review but he was underwhelmed by mein’s first episode
all he knows how to do is that bhola act. It’s so tired at this point I don’t ever want to see him host anything
Does he have comic timing?
Mere ko kya hai. I don't watch that show unless someone I like comes as guest
he totally wears makeup tho. Imran Abbas has set the bar but the rest of these men are definitely at least wearing foundationhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/CvusDCTI8fi/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Billu darling, the natural beauty 😆
Khushhal said his Pashto so he wants to marry a Pashto girl who speaks the language. He doesn’t care who she looks as longs as she’s respectful
Tried watching siyani but I just can’t watch a hundred episodes of someone being evil and winning . At some point that gets too annoying
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
he totally wears makeup tho. Imran Abbas has set the bar but the rest of these men are definitely at least wearing foundation
I don't think he was wearing makeup in pks or ejls or ka. In ka in some scenes his dark circles were clearly visible.
But in his initial dramas like orangreza qurbaan etc it looked like he had makeup. His lips were too pink and he looked too fair. But cheekh and pks he started looking more real.
During post production and editing they anyway use filters to make all the actors look flawless and fairer than they actually are.