i mean reply karne ka option. Block oa nahi bol rahi main. It's personal choice.😆Originally posted by: India_TV
nahi...maine aap ko pehle bhi bola tha...mein block nahi karti kisi ko.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
i mean reply karne ka option. Block oa nahi bol rahi main. It's personal choice.😆Originally posted by: India_TV
nahi...maine aap ko pehle bhi bola tha...mein block nahi karti kisi ko.....
sorry India jii .. if i hurt you !!! 😊 .. be friends ?? ☺️Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Please avoid getting personal 😊 it's a request.
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
i was supporting abhira untill now only because of harshali. I love akshu but I equally hate so called mrs sharma who changes narrative overnight.
I want pranali to stay on the show by bringing sirath track. Pranali can play a doctor who will help abhir.
Na re na......new girl lao
I still have high hopes on Arohi....can she be the friend Abhimanyu needs now
And I want to know who is paying for resort when everyone is going? Or using cheering up Abhimanyu as an excuse to make Goenkas/Birlas spend on their outing!are both AA and AA are saying something and doing something else .. yeh bolbolke they are planning resort outing 😆 ..
this even i dont understand, i mean the money flow here is quite mysterious ..🤓Originally posted by: DevilsHeart
And I want to know who is paying for resort when everyone is going? Or using cheering up Abhimanyu as an excuse to make Goenkas/Birlas spend on their outing!
kya patha ek aa dusre aa ko maarde🤣Originally posted by: NomadicWonders
karo karo jaldi planning karo, karma is waiting on the cliff for one AA. Dusri AA ko bhi cliff mil jata tho acha tha 🥲
i feel she will kill abhinav bts dekha ?Originally posted by: reeyacute
Na re na......new girl lao
I still have high hopes on Arohi....can she be the friend Abhimanyu needs now
abhimanyu 😆Originally posted by: DevilsHeart
And I want to know who is paying for resort when everyone is going? Or using cheering up Abhimanyu as an excuse to make Goenkas/Birlas spend on their outing!
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
i feel she will kill abhinav bts dekha ?
Kya?????
Why on earth is that....revenge for Neil death
Plsno.........I want Abrohi
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
abhimanyu 😆
ATM hai....woh sabka