Cari.... This one is our duet of jagjit chitra
I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
#Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Cari.... This one is our duet of jagjit chitra
I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
#Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Yes ofcourse. I'm shocked u didn't know about this 😲
There's one duet of jagjit chitra sung by I and charu too....
Send me - send me.. I always wanted to suggest you two 2 do their duet together..
Send me pls ...
Cari, bahut gaane sunn liye, chalo.....do some readings 😛😛 fir tum BB house mei jaa rahi ho na, and you asked for our birth dates also but you never came back 😭😭
P.S. Don't mind haan! You listen to the songs and do the readings whenever time permits 😆😆
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Cari.... This one is our duet of jagjit chitra
I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
#Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Oh this was really really awesome!
I loved it. You guys, sink so well with each other and I got lots of moments where you both were singing together. My absolute fav thing in your songs.
Such a nice song with good lyrics too - They made a good team man.
Originally posted by: carisma2
Send me - send me.. I always wanted to suggest you two 2 do their duet together..
Send me pls ...
Already did... I leave no chance of self promotion 😆
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Cari, bahut gaane sunn liye, chalo.....do some readings 😛😛 fir tum BB house mei jaa rahi ho na, and you asked for our birth dates also but you never came back 😭😭
P.S. Don't mind haan! You listen to the songs and do the readings whenever time permits 😆😆
Haan slowly - I will be doing them now. I did yours, and my battery died on that phone. So charging that phone, so as soon as I post yours first then I can start with the others.
I'm multi tasking. Sometimes I have to go octopus mode. 🤣
🤣
Guys got the link of your prev song threads.
Originally posted by: carisma2
Haan slowly - I will be doing them now. I did yours, and my battery died on that phone. So charging that phone, so as soon as I post yours first then I can start with the others.
I'm multi tasking. Sometimes I have to go octopus mode. 🤣
😆

Originally posted by: carisma2
Haan slowly - I will be doing them now. I did yours, and my battery died on that phone. So charging that phone, so as soon as I post yours first then I can start with the others.
I'm multi tasking. Sometimes I have to go octopus mode. 🤣
Oh, I'm not that good at multitasking cuz whenever I try it, 98% of the times I end up in panicky 😆
And aisa kya reading tha mera that your phone battery died JUST after that😆
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12