omg i can't post hyperlinks
but go to h t t p : / / youtube.com/shorts/RAy8MxK0Rh0?feature=share
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
omg i can't post hyperlinks
but go to h t t p : / / youtube.com/shorts/RAy8MxK0Rh0?feature=share
Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2
omg i can't post hyperlinks
but go to h t t p : / / youtube.com/shorts/RAy8MxK0Rh0?feature=share
You won't be able to quote and can only post limited number of posts as a newbie I guess.
Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2
omg i can't post hyperlinks
but go to h t t p : / / youtube.com/shorts/RAy8MxK0Rh0?feature=share
This shit is most watched thing from pakistani dramas😆
ppl be watching anything for time pass
You won't be able to quote and can only post limited number of posts as a newbie I guess.
testing.. when do i stop being a brand new person?
Originally posted by: CA3TWILYCTZOZEY4
https://twitter.com/Lishbayyrants/status/1684830184287895552?t=qoliwYmSJkFL6Z8EYWDvaA&s=19
🤪
MPHT ke makers ko ye Ghalat fehmi nahi honi chahiye bas
Bilkul bhi nhiii🤣
I read Imran Abbas post about host and I wish people will learn something from it and stop doing rubbish interviews
Originally posted by: ICY7Z6LWQKBSYTKD
Whereas all the real masterpieces are crying in the corner. 😭
😆🤣definitely.
Originally posted by: JL2UBGKXEMCAULML
I read Imran Abbas post about host and I wish people will learn something from it and stop doing rubbish interviews
He is really sensible out there to say all this directly, when sanam jung called him during an interview he faced backlash for that too.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
the stans don’t even seem to care about Wahaj as a person . Even the Sahad stans were United and excited about Ahad and Sajal’s individual projects . Tb stans only care about tb. Every project he does now the chemistry isn’t good enough and the actress looks like his mother
Where are we heading as an audience. Sad.
22 qadam is so goooooood! Fun. It's light, breezy and does seem to have a progressive idea instead of nikah/shaadi
For people who are tired of wahaj, he is more like a supporting role till now. The draw is the girls and their ambition. Very very well made. And no mazloom aurat in sight. Go watch it!
This is the second show I've started following on Green after 'apney hi toh hain'. Dropping 'idiot' bec it just got senseless.
Still people now have problem with hareem. Yes her character is over dramatic but it is what it is. It's meant to be like that.