Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Wicked gauri is planning so many ways to make ishani see the letter.hope her plan fails.ranveer shouldn't have scolded ishani for such a silly thing.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes Gauri is turning a silent vamp of our ishveer love story she is trying to make Ishani see the letter

'wish that her plan fails

yes our ranveer is like that will get anger so quickly and once realizes he is the best husband

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

What happened to Baa all of a sudden? She was OK.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes health issues for Baa

now she is okay

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Now Baa realizes then value of Ranveer. You never what changes come in future.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes now Baa is realizing the value of Ranveer surely no one know what changes will come in future

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 857

NEXT DAY

The sun raised and gave light to Mumbai were it was exactly 7.30 when Ishani got up from the bed were she yawned and rubbed her eyes well and got down from the bed and saw the clock were seeing its 7.30 she quickly moved to the cupboard and took her dresses and entered the washroom to get ready for the day.

It was 8.30 when Ishani finished her make up were she saw her final look in the mirror were she was looking good wearing a White color Palazzo pants, white color long top with silver color border and a white shawl. she took her eyebrow pencil and applied it to her eye brows were that was the moment she heard a knock in the door. She quickly keeping the eye brow pencil in the dressing table and she walked and went to the door and opened the door were as she opened the door Ranveer who was standing in front of her with a sleep awaken face and was yawning were Ranveer by yawning itself as Door was opened his eyes fell on Ishani were he stopped his yawning.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile): Arrey yawn well.

Ranveer(hearing it yawning well and seeing Ishani were a light smile came in his face): Looking gorgeous

Ishani: oh...(with a smile):How is Baa now? you left her alone and came..

Ranveer: Nahi nahi Disha and pratik are with Baa now.

Ishani: hmm okay.(with a bit feeling emotional face):Thanks Ranveer you took care of Baa so well.

Ranveer(hearing it entered the room crossing Ishani and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and telling): I did my duty Ishani.

Ishani walked and came to Ranveer as Ranveer was taking his cloths held Ranveer's hands and seeing him

Ishani: Nahi Ranveer none of the man will take care of wife's family to this extreme but you are doing it. (with a proud smile): you really made Baa to realize your value Ranveer. Once none of us understood you but with your character you made all of us to understand your value.

Ranveer(keeping the cloth back in the cupboard and putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him): What? still today you are feeling for sending me out of the house for loving you?

Ishani(without seeing him bowing her head and with a worried face): you can tell me to forget those things any number of times Ranveer but it really hurts whenever I think about those incidents.

Ranveer:come on Ishani instead talking the old things(pulling her more close): you can talk something romantic know?

Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer I am talking seriously and you are..

Ranveer: Enough Ishani. Haan I loved you and when I said it to you in front of everyone in the family everyone beat me and send me out of the house. Frankly speaking which family will accept a servant loving their daughter no one will accept it. (seeing her);But somehow you married me know? then what?

Ishani(holding his cheek and with a emotional smile): Haan I married you that is more than enough in this life for me Ranveer.

Ranveer: hmm okay what about yesterday night love making?

Ishani: Let us see some other day.

Ranveer:Some other day?(he gave a bit shocked face)

Ishani; haan

Ranveer: Ishani aaj tum bahut cute lagriyu

Ishani(in a husky tone):So

Ranveer: Shall I be in home today?

Ishani(coming out of his grip and seeing him a strict look);Don't want get ready to office now..(telling it she was about to walk towards the entrance of the room).

Ranveer in a micro second went and stood in front of her and in a immediate action locked the door and saw her a romantic smile.

Ishani: Ranveer nahi

Ranveer: I want you(he said it with a romantic smile)

Ishani; you didn't even take bath Ranveer go and bath first.

Ranveer: seeing this much beautiful wife will a man go and take bath?(he went near Ishani and in a micro second took her in his hands and saw her a romantic look)

Ishani(being in Ranveer's hands and seeing him): you will get late to Office Ranveer leave me

Ranveer: please one lip lock

Ishani hearing it had a silent face were Ranveer too seeing her a silent look took her to the bed and made her to lay in the bed and he came above her and saw her with a smile.

Ishani(too now getting a smile caressing his hair with her hand): Shall I tell you something?

Ranveer: Haan

Ishani: There were adult magazines in our room know?

Ranveer: (hearing it bit getting tensed): Ishani really I didn't buy those books and I really don't read adult magazines after our marriage Ishani.

Ishani(with a smile): Arrey I trust you Ranveer. Actually when you were my friend I never like you reading adult magazine but..

Ranveer: but kya?

Ishani: But after knowing that you are my husband there is no crime in you reading those magazine before our marriage.

Ranveer:Why?

Ishani(in a very low tone): Though we girls tell we don't like you guys reading adult magazine at the same time we too never like getting a husband who does not know anything in romance.

Ranveer:so you girls want your husbands to be very well educated in romance?

Ishani: Haan of course

Ranveer: hmm really then your Ranveer is a Ph.d graduate in romance.

Ishani; hm I know that.

Ranveer with a smile took his lips near Ishani's lips to kiss her

Gauri was sitting in the sofa of her room thinking about how to separate Ranveer and Ishani. As she was thinking TV in her room was running were her thoughts was fully on Ranveer. The way Ranveer used to smile, The way he used to speak, The way he used to stand everything was coming and disturbing her.

Gauri(in her thoughts): I want you Ranveer somehow I want you.

I am not able to separate you from Ishani and even I am not able to separate Ishani from you. I was not able to make both of you to hate each other. What should I do to get you Ranveer?

As she was thinking it that was the moment the show that was running in the TV screen were a negative Character was speaking her dialogue in the show were the dialogue fell in Gauri's ears so well were the dialogues were "If you are not able to break a relationship creating a misunderstanding between them means they are strong in their relationship but when internal problems is not creating problems between them we should see to create problem with some external source"

Gauri(hearing it had a thinking face and to herself): Hmm that is right Its really not possible to make Ranveer mistrust Ishani or Ishani to mistrust Ranveer then there should be some external force that can separate them. What that will be?(she had a thinking face).

Ranveer after the lip lock was caressing Ishani's neck with his lips and was seducing Ishani to fall for him were Ishani bit getting alert and made Ranveer to come out of her and saw his face with a silent face.

Ishani: enough Ranveer go and get ready.

Ranveer; Ishani please

Ishani; My good husband know? Go and get ready..

Ranveer without heart got up from her and sat in the bed with a not liking face were Ishani too got up and sat next to him and touched his shoulder with her hand.

Ishani; Ranveer

Ranveer(immediately): Ishani Even the whole life I be with you also that won't be enough for me. I want to be near you always and I want to be hearing your voice, I want your love, care, affection.

Ishani(sat close to him and holding his hand in her hand and seeing him); I am for you only no one can separate me from you.

Ranveer(hearing it with a smile): hmm

Ishani(with a smile rested her head in Ranveer's shoulder and in a cute tone): Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi Ranveer.

Ranveer(hitting his cheek in her head with a smile): hmm Meri aashiqui tumse hi Ishani.

Screen splits on Ishani rested her head in Ranveer's shoulder holding his hand close to her and Gauri thinking some external force to separate Ranveer and Ishani.

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why does she always run from little gestures of affection? A little kiss would have been great.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri is still determined. Which external force will she engage now?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Why does she always run from little gestures of affection? A little kiss would have been great.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes that is our ishani know let me try to turn on our ishani bit romantic

ya that would be surely great

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri is still determined. Which external force will she engage now?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri is still determined and she is going to search for external force to break ishveer 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 858

Ranveer after getting ready for the day came down in the stairs were behind him Ishani too came down. They both came to the dinning table were Kailash, Mithesh, Amba were sitting and having their breakfast. 

Amba(with a smile):Ranveer aav

Ranveer: Haan Maa jai shree krishna

Amba: Jai shree krishna

Ishani: Jai Shree krishna Maa

Amba: Jai shree krishna beta

Ishani: Raagini is sleeping Maa?

Amba: Haan dikhra she is sleeping. 

Ishani: hmm tk maa. (seeing Ranveer);Sit know Ranveer let me serve breakfast to you

Ranveer: hmm 

Ranveer sat in his chair were Ishani served breakfast to him and Ranveer started to have breakfast. 

Amba(having breakfast and seeing Ranveer);Ranveer tomorrow is Sankashti Chaturthi. Baa had health issues and she is now recovering know? tomorrow evening let us have Sankashti chaturthi prayer for Baa's health. 

Ranveer: Haan Maa Tell everyone in the family If we worship Ganapathi Bappa and then dance means Baa will get happy and refresh herself. 

Amba: haan Ranveer 

Ishani really felt happy that Ranveer and Amba are caring Baa so much were Ranveer finishing his breakfast started to office were Ishani too got in her Routine. 

NEXT DAY MORNING

Ranveer got ready for the day wearing Black pant, Black shirt and Black coat and white tie. He saw Raagini who was sleeping so well in the bed she was looking more cute as she was sleeping open mouthed. He had a smile seeing his daughter. Ranveer started to walk out of the room were he came down to the hall and saw for Ishani. He was not able to find Ishani anywhere in the hall. He came to the dinning area and not finding Ishani there also he entered the kitchen were he only saw Mala doing her work in the kitchen. 

Ranveer(seeing Mala): Mala 

Mala(seeing Ranveer): Haan Bhaiya

Ranveer; Where is Ishani? She is not in the hall or dinning area also?

Mala: Bhabhi has gone to store room to take wheat.

Ranveer: oh okay I need a important file let me go and see her there. 

Mala; Tk bhaiya..

Ranveer shaking his head as okay with a smile to Mala and he walked towards the store room were he came to the house corner area and walked in the corridor and came and stood in front of the store room. He saw Ishani showing her back to him and was taking the wheat from the wheat bag and was putting it in the basket she had in the slab. Ranveer with a smile entered the store room and stood behind Ishani. 

Ranveer(in a calm tone): Ishani

Ishani(hearing it bit getting feared and turned and saw Ranveer and then taking a deep breath):Ranveer tum...

Ranveer: Haan mein

Ishani: Got Scared..

Ranveer; What is there to get scared in our house?

Ishani(continuing taking the wheat): hmm, What are you doing here?

Ranveer: hmm came to see my wife to remind her something. 

Ishani(keeping the box in her hand in the slab and saw him):What Ranveer?

Ranveer(in a cute tone):Today really I need you Ishani please.

Ishani:(she had light smile and seeing him): Oh to tell this you came searching me?

Ranveer: haan(held her hand and made her to come near a wall and made her back to hit the wall in the store room and he saw her with a intense look)

Ishani(in a very low tone): you would have told me this in phone know?

Ranveer: I didn't find you in room from the moment I got up wanted to see you before going to office so only came in search of you. 

Ishani:(had a smile): hmm tk tk..

Ranveer: Day before yesterday we planned love making as Baa's health was not okay that got postponed and yesterday night Raagini was with us so I left you(with a romantic smile): but not today.

Ishani:(with a smile): Hmm today don't leave me have me for you.

Ranveer(putting his hands behind her and pulling her close to him with a love smile): Sure hain na 

Ishani: Haan (she gave a smile)

Ranveer(seeing her a bit lure look): The time I used to lose my control has come Ishani . please after this I really cannot control 

Ishani(caressing his cheek with her hand gently): Today night your Ishani will be available for you. Evening come home soon 6.30 Pooja will get started. 

Ranveer: hmm okay let me come soon. (with a romantic look): Dress up for me today. 

Ishani(bit getting shy): Haan 

Ranveer(giving a smile to her): hmm okay leaving to office. 

Ishani: hmm 

Ranveer started to move from there were Ishani's face was so much reddish now. she for a while felt Ranveer's manliness on her. she had a smile and started to continue her work.

EVENING

The day came to its evening were the time was exactly 5.20 when Ranveer entered the house. He saw his house decorated with lights and flowers were a smile came in his lips. He saw Ganapathi Bappa in the temple stage of his house. He walked and came to the hall were Amba having aThali in her hand Laxmi having Raagini with her were walking and coming towards him.

Amba(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer came home

Ranveer; Haan Maa

Amba: Tk go and get ready. Ishani too finishing all her work went to the room before 20 minutes only.

Ranveer: Haan let me too get ready Maa. (he was about to walk).

Raagini(being in Laxmi's hands): Papa..

Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice and stood back and saw Raagini were Raagini was ready for the Pooja wearing little choli and Lehenga was so fit to her were with a smile): Got ready for the Pooja.

Raagini; hmm

Ranveer: tk you be with Choti Dadi for a while Papa will come back in a while and then will be with you only okay.

Raagini; hmm(she gave a cute smile).

Ranveer too smiling to Raagini and got in the stairs to go to the room. Amba and Laxmi started to walk towards the temple stage.

Ranveer entered the room were he saw Ishani getting ready in front of the mirror. She was wearing her ear rings seeing the mirror.

Ranveer:(came and stood near her): Ishani..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer near her);Ranveer came home..

Ranveer: haan

Ishani: Tk go and quickly take bath.

Ranveer saw Ishani with a up and down look were she was looking so simple and beautiful in her yellow color Palazzo pant and yellow color long top with yellow color shawl were Ishani was looking like.radhika madan ajay kapoor ganpati (1).jpg

Her Free hair and her simple attire made him to fall for her.

Ranveer: looking beautiful

Ishani(hearing it combing her hair now and with a smile):hmm

Ranveer: But why no saree today?

Ishani: Ranveer before half an hour also today I was busy only. Now need to go down quickly know so only instead of saree I wore this.

Ranveer(with a naughty face moving near her and pulling her close to him): Looking beautiful in this dress Ishani but..(before he could tell)

Ishani(with a smile): Night I will wear Saree

Ranveer(getting so much smile): How you got to know what I am going to ask next?

Ishani: I know you so well. That too when it comes to love making I know you from your hair to feet. you will only be satisfied If you see me in Saree.

Ranveer: Haan (thinking something and seeing her): Ishani we have promised to each other know that when rain comes we have to make love.

Ishani: haan what for that?

Ranveer: today climate is not that cool and Rain won't come today for that you won't stop the love making know?

Ishani(got laughter hearing it and with a love smile caressing his hair); Not at all. Rain love making is additional bonus only.

Ranveer(shaking his head quickly); hmm

Ishani: Tk I have kept dress for you in cupboard wear it and get ready.

Ranveer: hmm(he left her and went to the cupboard and took his dresses out and saw the overcoat and seeing Ishani): yellow color overcoat.

Ishani; Haan today both of us same to same color.

Ranveer(with a happy smile): hmm okay..

Ishani: Get ready let me wait. after you get ready let us go down.

Ranveer: hmm

Ranveer entered the washroom to get ready. Ishani went and sat in the sofa and took her phone and started to see her phone and waited for Ranveer to come. In the next 15 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom and he started to get ready in front of Mirror. finally making his final check and he came and stood in front of Ishani. Ishani who was seeing the phone.

Ranveer: shall we go Ishani.

Ishani(took her eyes from the phone and seeing him with a smile):hmm today again know all the girls eyes will be on you only to that extreme you are handsome.

Ranveer was wearing a white kurta and Pant and Yellow designer over coat were Ranveer was looking like

Ranveer: Arrey let them see but this Ranveer's eyes know it is going to be on Ishani only.

Ishani; hmm as I have that trust on you only I am happy with you.

Ranveer: hmm tk shall we go

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer and Ishani with a happy smile started to walk out of the room to go to the hall.

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 9 months ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 859

Ranveer and Ishani came down in the stairs and saw the hall were all the family members and all the guests were there in the hall. Ranveer and Ishani exchanging a smile started to invite the guests. Ishani saw Rithika and Nirbhay and came to them with a smile.

Ishani; Both of you came ..

Nirbhay(with a smile):When its invite from Ishani how we both would miss the event?

Ishani: hmm that is so nice of you both.

Ranveer getting Raagini from Laxmi and giving a smile to her started to walk and come to Ishani were seeing Rithika and Nirbhay he had a happy smile.

Ranveer; Welcome both of you.

Nirbhay; Haan Ranveer.

Ranveer(seeing Rithika);How are you Rithika?

Rithika: Fine Ranveer..(seeing Raagini and holding her hand with her hand);How are you?

Raagini(with a smile): hmmm

Rithika caressed Raagini's hair.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Did you invite Shikhar and Shivanya?

Ishani: haan I called them but today Shikhar is busy with a client and Shivanya too is having night shift in hospital.

Ranveer: Oh tk ..(seeing both Rithika and Nirbhay); chalo both of you enjoy the pooja today.

Both Nirbhay and Rithika smiled to them and now the Music was started to play by Pratik. All started to see Ganapathi Bappa.

Nitin entered the hall and came to Ishani were Ishani too seeing Nitin with a smile hugged him were Nitin too hugged her with a smile. The Pandit was starting to do the Pooja were everyone started to worship Ganapathi Bappa.

Gauri(saw both Ranveer and Ishani and Raagini in the hands of Ranveer were she then saw Ganapathi bappa and in prayers):I need only one thing in my life Bappa. I want Ishani's place if I get that place I will get everything in my life.

As the Pooja was over all took Aarti and everyone had the prasad were now all started to dance happily were the song of Deva shree Ganesha was started to play were all started to dance so well. Amba, Laxmi, Chaithali, Ishani, Disha, Rithika, Krisha, Gauri all danced so well were finally all of them pulling Baa and made Baa too dance with them were Ranveer had a smile seeing Ishani were she was gracefully dancing.

Ranveer(seeing Raagini and showing Ishani); Mama is very beautiful know?

Raagini(seeing Ishani and seeing Ranveer): hmm

Ranveer smiled to Raagini and saw Ishani were now pratik changed the song to Suno Ganapati Bappa morya were now  Devarsh, Manas, sharman, Mithesh, Kailash, Laxmi's husband, Nitin, Nirbhay too started to smile were Krish standing near Parul and was enjoying the dance. Parul seeing Ranveer having Raagini and held Krish's hands and brought him to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer. 

Parul: Bhaiya..

Ranveer(hearing it saw Parul): Haan Parul. 

Parul; give Raagini to me and go and dance Bhaiya. 

Ranveer: Arrey that is okay Parul let me have Raagini 

Parul: Bhaiya I cannot dance in this situation and our family pooja won't get fulfilled If we miss your dance. We always want our Bhaiya to give a full fledged dance. 

Ranveer(shaking his head as okay):Tk tk (seeing Raagini): Baby be with Bua let papa too go and dance so that you can enjoy our family dance. 

Raagini(showing her hands to the crowd dancing): oh..

Ranveer: haan there only 

Telling it giving a smile to Raagini and gave Raagini to Parul as parul got Raagini Ranveer too entered the crowd and started to dance well were Ishani too happily started to dance seeing Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled to her. Ishani saw Raagini in Parul's hands and made sure Raagini is safe and she started to dance well. As the song got over were Ishani now saw Ranveer and a smile came in her lips..

Ishani(with a smile): Bole chudiyan(she started to dance well with a graceful smile):Bole kangana

Haai main ho gayi teri saajna

Bole chudiyan

Bole kangana

Haai main ho gayi teri saajna

Tere bin jiyo naiyyo lagda

Main te margaiyan

(Rithika on one side, Disha on other side of Ishani started to dance well)

Lehja lehja ... soniye lehja lehja

Dil lehja lehja ... ho ho o

Ranveer seeing Ishani's singing with a smile started to dance were Nirbhay on one side and Manas on other side started to dance well.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): Bole chudiyan

Bole kangana

Haai main ho gaya tera saajna

Tere bin jiyo naiyyo lagda

Main te mar jaava(he said it seeing Ishani with so much love)

All of them danced so happily were it was a perfect family time for them.

Kailash(thinking about Ranveer's cry for Ishani once up a time and now seeing Ranveer's happy smile wished that he should be happy for his complete life were with a smile): o o o ... (he walked and came near Ranveer and Ishani).

Ranveer and Ishani almost everyone had a happy smile seeing Kailash sing were he was singing his prayers for his son and daugher in law. 

Kailash: meri dil ki dua yeh kahe(standing between Ranveer and Ishani and touching both of their shoulders): Teri jodi salamat rahe

Amba(seeing kailash's blessing to Ranveer and Ishani coming to them with a emotional smile touching Kailash's hand with her hand): Oh sajan ji(holding Ranveer with other hand): Haan sajan ji(with a all her love seeing her family with emotional smile): Yunhi beete saara jeevan saath mein

Ranveer, Ishani and Kailash, Amba had a emotional moment for a while.

Kailash(started to dance and sang): Bole chudiyan

Ranveer(too joining with kailash and sang): Bole kangana

Haai main ho gaya tera saajna

Ishani and Amba(with a graceful smile and started to dance); Tere bin jiyo naiyyo lagda

Main te margaiyan

Four people danced so well were everyone started to clap to the dance moves.

Ranveer and Kailash: Aaja Heeriye ...

Ishani and Amba(dancing well):  o ja ja Ranjhana

Ranveer and Kailash: Aaja Heeriye ...

Ishani and Amba:  o ja ja Ranjhana

All danced so well were the hall of RV mansion was so happy as they were dancing well Kailash had a happy smile seeing both Ishani and Amba were he never thought their relationship will become this much stronger were Ishani and Amba came towards Ranveer were Ranveer danced so happily were Amba on one side of Ranveer and Ishani on the other side was dancing so well.

Bgm: Lehja lehja ... soniye lehja lehja

Everyone eye was on Ishani, Ranveer and Amba were they three looked as a comfortable family were Baa prayed to god that this happiness should last among them were Gauri's eyes fell on the three people now.

bgm:kabhi khushi kabhie gham

Ranveer danced well were he showed his one hand to Amba were Amba held his hand and he showed his other hand to Ishani were Ishani too happily held his hand were holding the hands Ranveer danced with Amba and Ishani with a happy smile. Dancing well were Amba with a smile rested her head in Ranveer's shoulder were he too hugged her were Ishani too with a smile hugged Ranveer on the other side. 

Gauri saw Ranveer hugging both his mother and wife with so much respect and affection for both and eyed them well.

Disha(who was standing some distance away from Gauri next to Manas who was smiling seeing Ranveer's dance with his mother and wife to Manas):Once this Amba never accepted Ishani and hearing his mother's words Ranveer too was ready to marry Rithika and hearing his mother's words he will hide all his feelings for Ishani and he will only abide by his mother's words but today as everything is sorted out between this Amba and Ishani only this house is this much happy.

Manas: (seeing Disha): Haan Ishani knows to manage both her mother in law and her husband you don't know all that know?

Disha(with a not minding smile): Oh dont think everything will go in the same way all the time. Even now If any fight comes between Ishani and Amba means even Ranveer cannot handle that. He too will be confused whom to support. (telling it she started to move).

Manas gave a impossible head shake.

Gauri who heard what Disha said to Manas now saw Amba,Ranveer and Ishani

Amba(came out of the hug from Ranveer and with proud smile): Aa aa ... kabhi khushi kabhie gham

Na judaa honge hum

Kabhi khushi kabhie gham(she caressed Ranveer's hair with one hand and Ishani's hair with other hand).

Ranveer with a happy smile saw Amba were Ishani too saw both Ranveer and Amba with a happy smile.

Gauri(in thoughts): Once there was problem between Amba and Ishani that time Ranveer has heard Amba's word and has hided his feelings and was ready to marry Rithika as Disha told even now if a problem comes between Amba and Ishani surely Ranveer will be confused who to support and that may create fight between ishani and Ranveer. First want to know about Ishani and Amba's relationship once up on a time and If there comes a problem between Ranveer and Ishani because of Amba again means their relationship will be completely chaos and they will be separted completely.(with a smile and in thoughts):so the external force is Amba vaghela..

As Gauri thought this the scree splits on the happy moment of Ranveer, Ishani and Amba and Gauri on the other side.

To be continued 😉