When samosas give 4 * expect 1 to 1.5 from real critics
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When samosas give 4 * expect 1 to 1.5 from real critics
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Ranveeru has tremendous goodwill in the industry..I mean come to think of it..Alia loves him, she is RK's wife..Kat always praises him..she is DP's ex sautan..KAT-DP-Alia ka problem sab ko pata hai..DP hates Alia as per another thread in IF..Kat and DP arent best buddies..and yet ..Ranveer is in everyone's good books..😆 83's failure was unfortunate..and Cirkus and Jayesh bhai - were just plain terrible films..Ranveer is still one of the best we have..I really want this to work for him..
We can’t forget 83 mightve flopped but it got Veeru a filmfare trophy. So it can be like his swades lol
reviews are pouring in on twitter..currently more samosa critics..but I am reading a lot of "good old Bollywood is back"🥳 OMG i am so hyped!😎 ab toh pakka this weekend..screen count in UK looks pretty good actually! Overseas Biz is KJo's bastian..they made a horrible KANK also a hit..so no wonder really!
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Ranveeru has tremendous goodwill in the industry..I mean come to think of it..Alia loves him, she is RK's wife..Kat always praises him..she is DP's ex sautan..KAT-DP-Alia ka problem sab ko pata hai..DP hates Alia as per another thread in IF..Kat and DP arent best buddies..and yet ..Ranveer is in everyone's good books..😆 83's failure was unfortunate..and Cirkus and Jayesh bhai - were just plain terrible films..Ranveer is still one of the best we have..I really want this to work for him..
You should see the way ranveer is thanking everyone on his insta stories, the boy is full of heart! He writes a full message thanking them for coming to the screening and even praises them, this is why he is so loved.
He even met many of his fans during the promotions and he goes all out to make them feel happy, the fans only have wonderful things to say about him.




.
You should see the way ranveer is thanking everyone on his insta stories, the boy is full of heart! He writes a full message thanking them for coming to the screening and even praises them, this is why he is so loved.
He even met many of his fans during the promotions and he goes all out to make them feel happy, the fans only have wonderful things to say about him.
.
he is the BEST! Also now since he is started dressing gorgeously...I like this well put together Brown Munda even more!❤️ I am constantly reading about this movie being progressive and all..so I guess its not as TV serialish as some were predicting it to be😈😈
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
he is the BEST! Also now since he is started dressing gorgeously...I like this well put together Brown Munda even more!❤️ I am constantly reading about this movie being progressive and all..so I guess its not as TV serialish as some were predicting it to be😈😈
Yes, almost all that have seen rrkpk have said it is a progressive movie and deals with issues such as patriarchy, neeraj ghaywan mentioned it in his review

Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
5