New promo up for 75 years event..but feel Yuvika & Nagar's will prove her AV was tampered.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
New promo up for 75 years event..but feel Yuvika & Nagar's will prove her AV was tampered.
What if BhanuPratap himself changed the video. He wanted Yuvika to stop her investigation and this will be a good deterrent for her
New promo up for 75 years event..but feel Yuvika & Nagar's will prove her AV was tampered.
I know that will happen, but I still hope DB at least stops fanboying Yuvika after this
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Ek tho my Hindi is not that good because I am a Bengali. Thanks to ITV I can read and understand Hindi to some extent but I can't write Hindi at all. Whatever little bit Hindi I know I will forget that too thanks to DB's sudhhhhh hindi 😆
Even i can't write Hindi but i can understand 5% of what DB is talking allt the time 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
No, he knows that he isn't as saint as DB Bhoomi & Yuvika projects him so he doesn't give pravachans 😈 😆
🤣
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Arre I remember that movie 36 China Town, the supposed comedians turned out to be the killers. One of the best movies ever saw, was completely unexpected
This is an actual spoiler 😟
New promo up for 75 years event..but feel Yuvika & Nagar's will prove her AV was tampered.
Omg heartbreaking stuff idk if i can watch it...
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
I know that will happen, but I still hope DB at least stops fanboying Yuvika after this
The AV is the starting of the program...is there more twists or is that all? Cause her innocence would be proved in seconds ( also proves that DB didn't see the original AV in the first place 🤦) even Gargi is suprised , if this is not her plan then what is her plan? Is this the only thing that is going to be streched for the next 4 days?
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
What if BhanuPratap himself changed the video. He wanted Yuvika to stop her investigation and this will be a good deterrent for her
But how does he know what she's investigating? Would he defame his entire buisness image in front of the world so that Yuvika stops investigating about her dad's scandal?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1683518720856186880?t=rBzo33YFH9JP8WPGG59_TA&s=19
I saw this news and then I saw Subhadra in that other show. 🤣
My first reaction was if there is a merger which role will she play? 🤣
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90