Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So now we can see the other users posts once again. Abhi Gargles ko stalk karke aayi hoon, they opened the account in 2016 but started posting recently...aise kaise?
Hey altgr, congrats on turning purple. But how did you become a stunnerz when you are still with 24k posts?
Hey altgr, congrats on turning purple. But how did you become a stunnerz when you are still with 24k posts?
Thanks a lot.
Comments are also counted in total number of posts.
Oohhh. I'm still stuck at 14k and need to make 11k posts to get that pretty purple.😭 Dus saal lag jayenge.
Mujhe 4.5 saal lage😆
Oohhh. I'm still stuck at 14k and need to make 11k posts to get that pretty purple.😭 Dus saal lag jayenge.
I go thru these times, if I touch people something. Both get a small electric shock. Bloody hurts. Lol.
Don't know why it happens. I can imagine this slide thing happening to me. Lol
Originally posted by: carisma2
I go thru these times, if I touch people something. Both get a small electric shock. Bloody hurts. Lol.
Don't know why it happens. I can imagine this slide thing happening to me. Lol
That's static electricity. Happens when there is imbalance between protons and electrons. I have got few shocks from door knobs. Mostly happens during dry climate.
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe
That's static electricity. Happens when there is imbalance between protons and electrons. I have got few shocks from door knobs. Mostly happens during dry climate.
Right.
Its so annoying when that happens.
I think ur right happens when it's summer.
Is there a way to stop this?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0