Welcome to the new cc 🙏

Welcome to the new cc 🙏

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rules -
Members can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from bashing, mocking, and spamming (including unnecessary links).
And please maintain the decorum of the thread as per the IF COC Rules.
Use this thread for chatting only
Shilpa chaar chaand lagaye

Hello, how are... khaana khaake jaana huh?
![]()
Congrats Silpa on new CC 👏 congrats 👏
💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏 💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏 💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏 💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏 💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏 💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏 💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏 💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏 💖 💓 💕 💗 ❤️ 👏

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0