Happy Birthday, Jayashree 🤗🥳
Hope you have a great one 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy Birthday, Jayashree 🤗🥳
Hope you have a great one 🤗
Happy Birthday Jayshree🥳
Enjoy with your loved ones🤗
Beautiful thread👏
Happy Birthday Jayshree🎂 🥳
Happiest Birthday ever Jayshree ❤️🤗
Wishing a very Happy Birthday to you Jayshree 🎂🥳🎉🎊🎈Lovely thread guys!
Thank you, everyone, for the warm wishes.
I know I am very late.
But this post is for me made my day. For this, thank you is also a small word.
Really loved the post-Viswaruti, Sutapasima, Savera84.
Big Thanks to all of you.
Originally posted by: Jayshree
Thank you, everyone, for the warm wishes.
I know I am very late.
But this post is for me made my day. For this, thank you is also a small word.
Really loved the post-Viswaruti, Sutapasima, Savera84.
Big Thanks to all of you.