Poll
Which actress has been the biggest male fantasy of all time?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sridevi was popular in both North and south india, not sure about other countries though.
Voted for Sridevi considering her popularity and stardom in the whole country(India)
You are not a male..Females are discriminated from answering. Lol 😂😂
Grumpy...
😭
Why we can't vote?
Aisa kiya gunna kiya... ke loot gaye. 😂😂
Pinky oh Pinky, tera post bada hai stinky.. 🤣🤣
Lol.
I saw this again on u tube.. juat been cracking me up.
I guess Kat? The craze I had seen for her was real lol.
But we can 😆 The poster hasn’t said that women can’t answer 😆Originally posted by: carisma2
You are not a male..Females are discriminated from answering. Lol 😂😂
Grumpy...
😭
Why we can't vote?
Aisa kiya gunna kiya... ke loot gaye. 😂😂
Pinky oh Pinky, tera post bada hai stinky.. 🤣🤣
Lol.
I saw this again on u tube.. juat been cracking me up.
Originally posted by: infinity101
But we can 😆 The poster hasn’t said that women can’t answer 😆
I can't either way, bec non are my fantasy. 😂😂
Of course they aren’t mine either 😆 I just answered based on my observation lol.
Madhuri from what I have heard.
Kat from what I have seen.
Never said females are barred from answering.
Just wanted to know what males think.
In real life I have seen men damn crazy for Madhuri and Ash in 90s and Katrina in 2000s/2010s.
But I wanted to know what they thought themselves.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Of course they aren’t mine either 😆 I just answered based on my observation lol.
Meine tho kuch observe bi nahin kiya..
All i see is that the guys are Bhai ke fans here 😂
Lol. Just kidding.
Before I know it, Maroony will post a whole load of pics of some actresses I don't know in compromising beach wear. Lol. 😂😂
Nahi actually I ain’t talking about this forum but real life lol 😆 Like back in those days pretty much everyone around me was crazy for Kat 😆Originally posted by: carisma2
Meine tho kuch observe bi nahin kiya..
All i see is that the guys are Bhai ke fans here 😂
Lol.
Just kidding.Before I know it, Maroony will post a whole load of pics of some actresses I don't know in compromising beach wear. Lol. 😂😂
Originally posted by: atominis
Never said females are barred from answering.
Just wanted to know what males think.
In real life I have seen men damn crazy for Madhuri and Ash in 90s and Katrina in 2000s/2010s.
But I wanted to know what they thought themselves.
I know. I'm just pulling Newbird and Grumpys leg at the same time.
https://x.com/NishitShawHere/status/2039733753367740867
Ranveer Singh is Bollywood’s biggest superstar "Kismat ki sabse khoobsurat aadat hai, ki woh waqt aane par badalti hai." These lines were said...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
0