Bechari Mary Kom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bechari Mary Kom
its bad to eat food on bed, they say you fall sick. Sirf bimaar log bed pe khate hai. Thats superstitious though, but I prefer not to take the kitchen stench to the place where I sleep, just basic hygiene .
Mein toh hamesha bed pe hi khati hoon. Sab bed par khate hain hamare ghar par ghar for bhi saaf hota hai. Safai ek commitment hai - kissi bhi aadat ke saath nibhaya ja sakta hai.
I have something to confess in her season I never supported her ! I was team Tanisha 💓
But since past I guess 10 years of so she has grown on me!
its not an isolated event. He seems rigid in his thoughts. Even with his friends I feel.
I have something to confess in her season I never supported her ! I was team Tanisha 💓
But since past I guess 10 years of so she has grown on me!
Same lol
Lol, all aren't saints but some of the players just don't have extraordinary gaming strategy lolOriginally posted by: Nishita123
One thing I have noticed and agree Qazi itna bhola nahi hai jitna uska narratived set kiya gaya hsi lol
Seems like a very calculative player
Wo aise 10 aua ko bech ke kha jaayega lol
Look at how he pretends to be bhola bhala in wkv in front of salman and completely different in weekdays
He seems like he knows what is he doing for sure - he ain’t bechara victim of bitching
![]()
@sree
Sultanji I am here to stay bhagne toh wali nahi main 😎
Lol, all aren't saints but some of the players just don't have extraordinary gaming strategy lol
Not saying he is saint or anything!
He is very very positive person and he has a lot of thezeeb for 100000 sure! And on top of that he is full to Bollywood keda wala person …
And and main part - watching a video of his great grand uncle where he defines him as a sufi soul! He looks after his people and in short he said he is allah ka banda in a very positive manner ! Who is away from jealous etc…
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
909