Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Absolutely beautiful! 🤩 Your voice is just so perfect for SPB's songs, it suits so well, just as I had imagined in my mind! 

Loved it! Antara is a bit high pitched but you made it sound so easy and sang it comfortably! Aur sabse badi baat Cari had requested it  yesterday only and you were done with the recording by evening! Waah bahot khubsurat.. 👌👏🥳

Antara kaafi high tha yaar mere liye... Aur zyada high jaane pe awaz fatt rahi thi ya thin ho ja rahi thi... jabki ye gaana poore khule gale se gaana tha with heavy voice...

Khair I'm improving with practice which is a great thing... Baad me aur improvement ho jayega...

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Sure I'll recheck it. Its 3am now so might check it tmrw. If the neighbours hear it right now,  they already prolly think I'm an batakthi aathma coz i sleep late,  they might think batakthi aatma now sings duets in 2 voices.  Lol. 

@bold. I relate. Sometimes it's not talent but luck. 

You know I watch these utube family from America. They lived in a basement appartment. Now in a few years, they live in a mansion and have money at their disposal like it grows on trees. 

Just shows, never give up.  

I'll send you Priyanka Chopras motivational vids. 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

@bold  - 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Tumne maun vrat rakha hai kya? Sirf reaction de rahi ho, bol kuch nahi rahi. Aaj to tamatar bhi fenka mujh pe 😭

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 9 months ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Anu Malik has given some beautiful songs! This movie's album is one of them. Just found this track yesterday and couldn't resist recording then only! 

Tere dar par sanam 

Can easily skip first 30 seconds for the song's main music part. Vocals start at 1.10 mark. 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=11821949092209021&share_type=copyLink

This album had such nice songs. Someone had gifted me a cassette of this album at that time ... 

Anyways you sang very sweetly and beautifully as always. Loved it 👍

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Antara kaafi high tha yaar mere liye... Aur zyada high jaane pe awaz fatt rahi thi ya thin ho ja rahi thi... jabki ye gaana poore khule gale se gaana tha with heavy voice...

Khair I'm improving with practice which is a great thing... Baad me aur improvement ho jayega...

Yes right. Antara is very high par it didn't seem like you had to put efforts. It sounded just as smooth as your mukhda.. (song's mukhda! Lol) 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

This album had such nice songs. Someone had gifted me a cassette of this album at that time ... 

Anyways you sang very sweetly and beautifully as always. Loved it 👍

Cassette as a gift haan! Kise kaunsi kahani yaad dilayi thi?! 😆 Yes I had its cassette too, not as a gift though. Lol. It had such beautiful songs, very under rated album of that time! 

Thanks so much re! 2nd antara could have been slightly better but posted it anyways.. 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tumne maun vrat rakha hai kya? Sirf reaction de rahi ho, bol kuch nahi rahi. Aaj to tamatar bhi fenka mujh pe 😭

Tamatar nahi khaane then don't say anything negative about yourself, humare words vibration create karte hain in the universe and they come back to us! So please.... 😞

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: carisma2

The Minion and Munna

I have a song in mind for you guys. 

Ae Mere humsafar - I think you both would do this one really nicely. from QSQT

It will suit your voices. 

Wanna try ?

Harsh if you haven't already - you wanna add it in your list of potential future song too. I think this will go really nicely with you also. 

Here ya go... I always used to sing "sun sazaayein, de rahi hai, manzil pyaar ki" until I read the lyrics today. I used to wonder "bhai sazaa de rahi hai toh jaa kyun rahe ho udhar" 😆

https://voca.ro/1dNwjvy6UGPv

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Here ya go... I always used to sing "sun sazaayein, de rahi hai, manzil pyaar ki" until I read the lyrics today. I used to wonder "bhai sazaa de rahi hai toh jaa kyun rahe ho udhar" 😆

https://voca.ro/1dNwjvy6UGPv

Wow

This was really good work. 

I like that you have the patience with the song and ur not rushing it thru. The pronounciations are good. 

This song suited your voice. 

Well done Minion.🤗

This one is my fav one of yours. Great work. 👍🏼

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anu Malik has given some beautiful songs! This movie's album is one of them. Just found this track yesterday and couldn't resist recording then only! 

Tere dar par sanam 

Can easily skip first 30 seconds for the song's main music part. Vocals start at 1.10 mark. 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=11821949092209021&share_type=copyLink

You just heard it, and did it in a day?

Wow.

This track used to be pretty popular in its days. I used to listen to this. The 90's music was just something. 

Very well done. It was a pleasure to listen to. Thd song had some good lyrics.