Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

This was actually mine and Charu's first duet. One of those songs at my initial phase of singing... 

#Ae Mere Humsafar Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak#StarMakerI found a great Cover of 'Ae Mere Humsafar Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak' on StarMaker! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=11821949078218844&share_type=copyLink

Absolutely perfect. 

This link gave me the song with just your part. 

Charu wasn't in it. Do u think the mix one is on charus account?

See I was right.. this song was so for u. U did it perfectly. 

Harsh I hope u will really do something big in life with your talent. Ur gifted. Truly are. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

@Cari - Obviously there's scope for improvement but abhi ke liye itne se kaam chala lo 

#Sach Mere Yaar Hai#StarMakerListen to 'Sach Mere Yaar Hai' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=10696049207157291&share_type=copyLink

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Absolutely perfect. 

This link gave me the song with just your part. 

Charu wasn't in it. Do u think the mix one is on charus account?

See I was right.. this song was so for u. U did it perfectly. 

Harsh I hope u will really do something big in life with your talent. Ur gifted. Truly are. 

Oh ... I posted the wrong link initially. I've updated it already. Please check again....

Kuch bada nahi hona meri life me Cari. I'm a disaster of sorts 😆

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 9 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

The one u recently sent me in twtr.

I'll. Go find the link

pluging in here self Promotion is good lol 

https://twitter.com/SK_Fan143/status/1543144430894518272?t=5IUEvoH0SSt_VuyHJpFVSw&s=19

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Wow Munna. U r amazing 😯

Kick wala song to maine pehle suna tha and its very good ... but banjara is even better. Very very beautiful singing 👏 

You should post here more often. Would love to hear more of your songs 👍🏼

carisma2 thumbnail

You know what i think of these.  

Gonna ask Charu to add them to first page list. 

Kick one your voice suits Salman bhai. Looks so real, or should I say sounds so real..

And your banjara is my old time fav. ❤

Nostalgia, here's a bit of nostalgia... Shradha. 😉

carisma2 thumbnail

Wow Munna. U r amazing 😯

Kick wala song to maine pehle suna tha and its very good ... but banjara is even better. Very very beautiful singing 👏 

You should post here more often. Would love to hear more of your songs 👍🏼

Munna also sang tere jaisa yaar on my req years ago. 

Munna try posting that too pls. 

I listened to first few lines of yours Harsh. I'm still searching the pages of where it is.  I'm slowly going up and down the thread. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Oh ... I posted the wrong link initially. I've updated it already. Please check again....

Kuch bada nahi hona meri life me Cari. I'm a disaster of sorts 😆

Sure I'll recheck it. Its 3am now so might check it tmrw. If the neighbours hear it right now,  they already prolly think I'm an batakthi aathma coz i sleep late,  they might think batakthi aatma now sings duets in 2 voices.  Lol. 

@bold. I relate. Sometimes it's not talent but luck. 

You know I watch these utube family from America. They lived in a basement appartment. Now in a few years, they live in a mansion and have money at their disposal like it grows on trees. 

Just shows, never give up.  

I'll send you Priyanka Chopras motivational vids. 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

@Cari - Obviously there's scope for improvement but abhi ke liye itne se kaam chala lo 

#Sach Mere Yaar Hai#StarMakerListen to 'Sach Mere Yaar Hai' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=10696049207157291&share_type=copyLink

Absolutely beautiful! 🤩 Your voice is just so perfect for SPB's songs, it suits so well, just as I had imagined in my mind! 

Loved it! Antara is a bit high pitched but you made it sound so easy and sang it comfortably! Aur sabse badi baat Cari had requested it  yesterday only and you were done with the recording by evening! Waah bahot khubsurat.. 👌👏🥳

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Anu Malik has given some beautiful songs! This movie's album is one of them. Just found this track yesterday and couldn't resist recording then only! 

Tere dar par sanam 

Can easily skip first 30 seconds for the song's main music part. Vocals start at 1.10 mark. 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=11821949092209021&share_type=copyLink

Edited by Charu21 - 9 months ago