Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hyancchoatishoo
Ambanis ke heere zevarat wali palank... ab yeh... KKK ka power.
You have to be special kind of stupid to name your child KKK in this environment.
Also that nursery looks like white people food. Bland and boring
Infants start perceiving colours after 2 months and they are most attracted by primary colours. That's why people paint nursery with shades of green or bright yellow. This looks like it straight outta catalogue for rich people. Yikes.
My most favourite thing about Wimbledon is that with the exception of Federer, the crowd almost always cheers for the underdog. And this has always annoyed the fck out of Djoko.😆the time violations, the 7 minute toilet break, the smashing of the racket, this big kid tried everything to beat Carlos yesterday and thankfully none of it worked. This is why despite being the most successful, he can never be the GOAT for me. Take a bow, Alcaraz! I’m hoping this is the start of a new, exciting era! Hope Rune and co will join the party soon too.
Why is Junaid looking like Kiran here?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cuywv9Go39z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0