Bollywood CC #106- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.7k

Users

49

Likes

762

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/Z89AhrnH838[/YOUTUBE]


My reason for watching Sila-an old Turkish drama

The story line is weird, english subtitles difficult to source, yet I watch mesmerised everytime Boran Agha comes on my screen.

He's let himself go in recent years, I guess even perfect looking men like him get tired of looking at their reflections.

Edited by dahibhalle - 3 years ago
GSB2YUD474IROADN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Foxconn pulls out of $19 billion chipmaking project in India.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/11/tech/india-foxconn-exit-vedanta-chip-joint-venture-intl-hnk/index.html

Edited by Biggbhons - 3 years ago
hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Ambanis ke heere zevarat wali palank... ab yeh... KKK ka power.


https://www.instagram.com/p/Cut0UGSqM3N/

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".