glad you liked the updates 

happy that you felt the good moments 

glad you liked it 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri is up to her tricks again. The worst part is even Ragini has a chance to be affected.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now again gauri is up to her trick and yes she is wanting Raagini to be affected too

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri is counting on something that may not be the case any more. Ishani may not react as strongly as she expects. She is not a young girl any more.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

let us see how Gauri's plan is going to be 

ya that is right Ishani is a bit matured women now 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 850

Note: Bit 18+ content read at your own risk, kids stay away. 

It was almost 6.40 in the morning were Ishani with a seduced face got up from Ranveer and sat in the bed were Ranveer who got smile seeing Ishani's shyness got up and sat next to Ishani and with a cute move took his face near Ishani's face and with a smile hit his nose with Ishani's nose were Ishani too with a smile saw Ranveer. 

Ishani(in a very low tone):Really you are very very romantic Ranveer...

Ranveer(in husky tone):you like it..

Ishani(without to her control saw Ranveer's lips were his lips was seducing her towards him): hmm loving it so much Ranveer..

Ishani with the same seductive face held Ranveer's shoulder and was losing her more and more to Ranveer. Ranveer seeing Ishani's lips near his lips held Ishani's shoulder and made her to lay in the bed and in a micro second kissed Ishani's lips were Ishani  too held Ranveer's back and was caressing his back and his hair so well. Ranveer kissing a deep kiss to her moved his lips to her neck part and caressed neck with deep kisses. 

Ishani(losing herself to Ranveer and without to her control):Ranveer...

Ranveer(caressing her neck and in a low tone): hmm

Ishani: I want you Ranveer ...I badly want you...I love you and yes make love to me, make me a woman Ranveer I am not able to control. 

Ranveer hearing what Ishani said took his lips from her neck and saw Ishani were he was really not able to believe the words what he heard now. He had a smile as Ishani is wanting him to love her were he saw Ishani's face well were now Ishani was in her closed eyes were Ishani feeling Ranveer moved from her slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing her with a smile. Ishani now realizing what she said to Ranveer now and then she bit felt embarrassed for openly telling she wanted love making to Ranveer. She does not able to understand today why she is out of the control. She bit felt ashamed..

Ishani without knowing what to do seeing other side and pushing Ranveer and got up and got down from the bed and was about to walk towards the cupboard to take her dress.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's back): Ishani...

Ishani(without turning to him): I need to get ready Ranveer..

Telling it without waiting for Ranveer's reply went to the cupboard and took her dresses and entered the washroom and closed the washroom door and had a bit feeling uncomfortable face. 

Ishani(to herself): What happened to me today? Without any shame I talked like that to Ranveer...I behaved like a bad girl to Ranveer. I didn't behave like a family girl to him.  (she was not able to understand her feelings now were she put her clothes in the hanger and opened the shower to take bath).

Ranveer had a smile thinking about the way Ishani confessed him that she want him. He was really happy for Ishani openly accepting that she wants him. As Ranveer was thinking it there was a knock in the door were Ranveer got up and went to the door and opened the door were he saw Amba having Raagini in her hands. Raagini was so cute that morning with a sleep awaken face. 

Ranveer(with a smile): jai shree krishna Maa. 

Amba: jai Shree krishna...where is Ishani?

Ranveer: she is bathing. 

Amba: tk Raagini asked for Ishani that is why I brought her. 

Ranveer: hmm okay Maa(opened his hands to Raagini):Come baby..

Raagini cutely came to Ranveer's hands and in a micro second hugged him well were Ranveer too held her close to him. 

Amba: Tk Ranveer let me go..

Ranveer: Haan tk Maa..

Amba started to move from there were Ranveer came to the bed and sat in the bed and slowly brought Raagini out of the hug and made her to sit in the bed. Raagini gave a puppy face smile were Ranveer too smiled her and he started to give butterflies to her in her stomach and made her to smile were Raagini too started to play with him. 

It was next half an hour were Ishani came out of the washroom with a hesitation face were she saw the bed were she saw Raagini and Ranveer playing with each other. Taking a deep breath went to the mirror and started to make her make over for the day. 

Raagini(playing with Ranveer seeing Ishani near the mirror): Mama..

Ishani(hearing Raagini calling her turned to her and without seeing Ranveer): Haan baby..

Raagini: Mama (showed the washroom to Ishani).

Ishani: 5 minutes Raagini let Mama come..

Raagini: hmm

Ishani made herself ready and then came to Raagini and without seeing Ranveer took Raagini in her hands and she took Raagini's dress from the cupboard and entered the washroom to make Raagini ready for the day.

In the next half an hour Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom and then she made Raagini ready for the day and she saw Raagini. 

Ishani: Mama is going to cook come with me and keep playing in the kitchen. 

Ishani started to walk towards the entrance of the room having Raagini in her hands. She was really feeling so uncomfortable with Ranveer. she came out of the room and started to walk towards the kitchen. 

Ranveer(feeling something and then to himself): Ishani is not at all seeing my eyes why? She will see my eyes at least for every 1 minute but she is just handling Raagini and going from me. (he had a doubtful face and got down from the bed and went to the cupboard and took his dresses and entered the washroom to get ready to the office. 

It was exactly 9.15 when Ranveer came down getting ready for the day. He saw the dinning area were Ishani was sitting in one chair with a thinking face. Ranveer walked and came to the dinning table and he sat in his chair. Ishani without seeing him was thinking something deeply. 

Ranveer(in a calm tone); Ishani..

Ishani hearing her name saw next to her and finding Ranveer and then without able to see him lowering her eyes got up from the chair and then she kept the plate in front of him and silently started to serve the breakfast to him. 

Ranveer seeing the way Ishani is serving the breakfast to him and seeing the way Ishani is not seeing his face at all had a confused face. 

Ishani(finishing serving the breakfast and without seeing his eyes): Have it Ranveer. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani what happened to you? your face is not okay? you are not seeing my face too what happened?

Ishani: Kuch nahi I am fine..(telling it she was about to go to the kitchen)

Ranveer seeing the whole hall and not finding anyone in a micro second held her hand and turned her to him. 

Ishani(feeling Ranveer holding her hand and seeing they are in the dinning area):Ranveer leave me..

Ranveer(in a calm tone): where is Raagini?

Ishani(bowing her head):After Breakfast Baba has taken her to the Garden..

Ranveer:Tk come to our room..

Ishani: you are getting late to office have breakfast and go to office..

Ranveer; I need to talk to you come to our room that is it..

Telling it he started to walk towards their room. Ishani with a thinking face took another plate and closed the breakfast plate of Ranveer and started to walk towards their room. Ishani walked in the stairs and corridor and entered their room were Ranveer was standing showing his back to her. 

Ishani(stood bowing her head):Ranveer..

Ranveer(turned and saw her and then in a silent tone): close the door..

Ishani without any reaction closed the door and locked the door. Ranveer immediately came to her and held her both the side shoulders were Ishani bowed her head with a uncomfortable face. 

To be continued 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 851

Ranveer(holding Ishani's shoulder and in a calm tone):What happened to you Ishani? Morning you were fine only know? After that Kiss itself your face is not fine. 

Ishani(with a up to cry face): Nothing..

Ranveer(saw her face were there was a tear drop in her eyes were seeing it): Ishani why are you crying?

Ishani(now crying well): I behaved so cheap to you that is why I am not able to see you. 

Ranveer: (with a not understanding face): what you behaved cheap? when?

Ishani(seeing his face with tears);Today morning..

Ranveer(thinking about the morning incident and then seeing Ishani): What you behaved cheap? I don't get it Ishani..

Ishani: (bowing her head): Morning when you kissed me I got out of control Ranveer....wo...(she hesitated)

Ranveer; Okay what for that?

Ishani: Like a cheap girl I blabbered I want you and wanted you to make love to me..and I told you I am not able to control...

Ranveer hearing it had a laughter were Ishani saw his face with a what face were Ranveer was kept on laughing at her. 

Ranveer(seeing her);For this only you are feeling ?

Ishani: Haan I feel ashamed of myself Ranveer. I have told I want love making to you before also but the way today I told you is somewhat akward and bit bad too. 

Ranveer(giving a impossible head shake): What to do with you? (putting his hands behind her back and with a cute smile pulled her close to him and in a love tone); Let me ask you some questions answer me..

Ishani; hmm

Ranveer:Do I always come behind you for love making or not?

Ishani(with a puppy face): hmm

Ranveer: Though I start to make love to you with so much love feelings at some point getting lust do I speak bad to you?

Ishani: hmm 

Ranveer: When I do those things then what is wrong in you talking little bad to me Ishani?

Ishani:(seeing him): Ranveer you are a man and I am...(before she could tell the next word)

Ranveer: woman...(pulling her more close to him): who wanted love making from her husband. To me only know you talked like that for that why are you feeling ashamed..

Ishani: don't know why but I am feeling uncomfortable Ranveer..

Ranveer: Ishani you should never feel uncomfortable with me. you asked your husband only to make love to you. And talking bad in bed between couples is a normal thing Ishani. Don't make it too disguisting for you. you wanted it you asked me that is it.  (holding her cheek wiping her tears and with love tone): I love you..

Ishani(seeing him): you only made me to talk like that and you only made me to feel like that..

Ranveer(with a naughty smile): you felt it know? 

Ishani(with a light smile): Haan

Ranveer: so want love making right?

Ishani(with a shy smile hugged him): hmmm 

Ranveer:(hugging her back with a smile): Ishani its not madantory that only Men should ask for love making to his wife. When woman feels to make love she too can ask it to her husband okay...

Ishani(feeling relieved and with a comfortable face): Thank you Ranveer...

Ranveer: you are welcome. Give your heart to me so that let us make love..

Ishani(coming out of the hug and seeing him): 3rd day is tomorrow only know let me tell it tomorrow. Now have breakfast and go to office..

Ranveer(shook his as okay): okay..

Ranveer telling it opened the door and went out of the room to go to the dinning table were Ishani had a happy smile thinking the way they are understanding couple 

To be continued 😉

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Very lovely update dr 

I like Ranveer being romantic as well as himself always letting her know that she is more important for him 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Very lovely update dr 

I like Ranveer being romantic as well as himself always letting her know that she is more important for him 

Hi carpediem rose

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the update 

glad you liked Ranveer being romantic and being himself and the way he makes Ishani know that she is more important for him 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 852

The day moved and the day came to its evening 6 o clock were Gauri entered the house along with Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Today both of our work completed at the same time. 

Gauri: Haan Ranveer that is why I came along with you itself..

Ranveer: hmmm 

Ranveer giving a smile to Gauri and walked fast and got in the stairs quickly to go to his room. Gauri saw Ranveer's back and then saw the dinning area were Ishani, Laxmi and her husband were speaking with each other and were having tea were Raagini was cutely running around the dinning table. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Ishani is in the dinning area and Ranveer has gone to the room. He will go inside the washroom to fresh up in that time let me keep the adult magazine in his room. 

Thinking it as the right idea she quickly started to get in the stairs and walked fast in the corridor and entered her room and she kept the bag in the bed and then raised the bed a bit and took 3 adult magazines that she has hided below the bed in her hand and then she held the magazine behind her back and she came out of the room and saw the whole corridor and not finding anyone quickly walked fast to Ranveer's room. She came to Ranveer's room and slowly crossing his room and stood near the wall without making any sound and then saw inside the room were she rotated her eyes through out the room and then again crossing the room and saw over the window and got to know that Ranveer is anywhere in the room.

Gauri(in thoughts): hmm Ranveer has surely entered the washroom..(thinking it as the best time entered their room and then in a micro second she kept the adult magazines in the tea poi).

she saw a newspaper in the tea poi were she took the newspaper in her hand and kept the newspaper above the adult magazine half closing the magazine were the rest of the part of the magzine was clearly visible. Gauri seeing the magazine a glance and then she came out of the room and saw the whole corridor and not finding anyone she quickly walked to her room and entered her room. 

Gauri(in thoughts): hmm I have kept the adult magazines in Ranveer's room somehow now Ishani and Raagini will come to the room. Even if Ishani seeings the adult magazine also there will be a fight between Ranveer and Ishani or even Raagini takes the adult magazines also there will be a fight between Ranveer and Ishani. 

As she was thinking it that was the moment Ishani having Raagini in her hands and was crossing Gauri's room were Gauri had a happy smile in her lips. 

Gauri(in thoughts with a happy smile): There is going to be a fight between Ranveer and Ishani for sure today. 

Ishani(entered the room and saw Raagini with a smile);What my baby is going to do now?

Raagini(cutely showed the TV to her): aye..

Ishani: Okay wait ..(she took Raagini to the sofa and made Raagini to sit in the sofa and seeing her):let Mama turn on the TV be in the sofa and watch TV okay..

Raagini: hmmm

Ishani went to the TV and turned on the TV and kept a cartoon Channel and saw Raagini were cutie pie started to watch the TV. Ishani kept the Remote in the table and was about to walk to the bed were that was the moment Ranveer came out of the washroom changing himself to night pant and t-shirt.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer and with a smile): When you came Ranveer?

Ranveer(with a smile); 20 minutes back..

Ishani: hmm okay.(at the time she said okay)

Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer): Papa..

Ranveer who was smiling to Ishani hearing Raagini's call saw Raagini

Ranveer: Haan cutie pie

Raagini sitting in the sofa and opened her hands to Ranveer.

Ranveer(with a smile went to Raagini and with a smile took his daughter in his hands): Got papa's thoughts?

Ranveer: tk chalo watch TV

Raagini; mmm

Ranveer with a smile sat in the sofa and made Raagini to be in his lap were Raagini started to watch the Cartoon were Ishani with a smile went and sat in the bed and took her phone from the lamp table and started to see her phone.

It was next half an hour were Ranveer's phone rang being in the lamp table were Ishani took her eyes from the phone and saw Ranveer's phone and seeing its some client's call saw Ranveer were by that time Ranveer was trying to convince Raagini to sit in the sofa and watch cartoon were she was shaking her head as no.

Ishani(seeing Raagini): Raagini

Raagini(seeing Ishani with a up to cry face): Mama papa Naa

Ishani: Arrey Papa has got phone he will talk in the phone and come back. Till that come to Mama..

Raagini(now had tears in her eyes): Naa Papa naa.

Ishani(seeing the way Raagini is not ready to be away from Ranveer with a smile seeing Ranveer): Bring her to me Ranveer

Ranveer: hmm (he took Raagini from the sofa and brought Raagini to Ishani and made Raagini to sit in the bed and with a smile): Papa will come in just 10 minutes okay after that let us watch TV okay.

Raagini was getting silent tears were her eyes were reddish like apple suddenly.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): you speak the phone and come quickly Ranveer. Let me try to make her calm

Ranveer: hmm (he saw the phone were the phone ring was cut and the call was recorded as missed call).

Ranveer took the phone and dialing to the clients number and went out of the room to talk in the phone were Ishani saw Raagini were there was more tears in her eyes.

Ishani kept the phone in the bed and took Raagini in her hands and made the cutie pie to sit in her lap.

Ishani: cutie pie why are you crying?

Raagini(with tears): Papa

Ishani(wiping her tears with smile): Papa will come now okay? don't worry he has gone to speak phone after speaking in the phone papa will come you can be with papa okay..(with smile gave a kiss in Raagini's forehead).

Raagini getting a smile as she got Ishani's kiss in her forehead with a puppy face showed the toys basket with her tiny index finger.

Ishani: hmm okay let Mama give toys to you

Telling it Ishani holding Raagini got down from the bed and left Raagini in the floor and took the toys from the toys basket and gave it to Raagini. Raagini with a smile keeping the toys in the sofa and was starting to play with the toys. Ishani taking a deep breath went to the bed and took her phone and sat in the bed and started to see the phone.

It was next 15 minutes were Ishani seeing the phone and then to make an eye on Raagini saw Raagini who was now standing near the tea poi in front of the sofa and now was turning the pages of a book when Raagini turned the next page Ishani was able to see a photo of a Girl in a Bikini were Ishani immediately keeping the phone in the bed and got up from the bed and went to Raagini and in a micro second got the book from Raagini's hands and saw the book well were seeing it she got to know it is an adult magazine. Ishani closed the Magazine and saw Raagini were Raagini now with a puppy face again moved the newspaper more in the tea poi and took the another book in her hand. Ishani now seeing another adult magazine in Raagin's hands got the magazine from Raagini's hands and saw for any other book in the tea poi were she found another magazine in the tea poi. 

Ishani(taking that magazine also in her hand and in thoughts): 3 adult magazines that too in our room. 

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama(showing her hands to the magazines in Ishan's hand): Mama aye..

Ishani(with a light smile): Baby come on play with the toys 

Raagini: Naaa (again showing the Magazines in Ishani's hands); aye..

Ishani: tk let Mama give some other book to you wait..

Raagini(in a anger tone); Naa aye...(she bit shouted well).

Ishani(now with a little anger in a shouting tone): What is this adamant nature Raagini? No means no okay

Ranveer entered the room after the phone call and hearing Ishani's shouting had a what face were coming near Ishani and seeing her. 

Ishani: what happen Ishani? why are you shouting?

Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa(showing Ishani): aye chaiyae.

Ranveer: What you want Baby?

Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer in the draw there is Raagini's mickey mouse book take that and give it to her. 

Ranveer: hmm

He went to the TV table and opened the draw and took a mickey mouse book and brought it to Raagini and gave it to Raagini. Raagini now getting a book in her hand had a happy smile and she kept the book in the tea poi and started to turn the page. 

Ranveer(seeing his daughter's cuteness saw Ishani): See how understanding child she is ? then why you were shouting at Raagini?

Ishani holding the book behind her and with other hand held Ranveer's hand and brought him to the other side of the bed and in a micro second showed the adult magazines to him. 

Ishani(in a strict tone): This magazines only Raagini was asking to me so only I shouted at her Ranveer. 

Ranveer seeing adult magazines in Ishani's hands had a shocked face were he had a confusion too that how adult magazines is available in their room. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why is she even feeling this way? She has full right as a wife to ask him this. A woman has equal rights as a man.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

If anything, Gauri is the one being cheap. Trying to destroy a happy family.