Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is soo beautiful 👍👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌
Ekta followed by gul but gul's ML 😆
But this is a office romance itv after long time.
Originally posted by: sunshining
I am warming up to Aradhana too, can see myself in Team Aradhana. Just need her not to be too silly in love and preserve some self respect.
I am team shivi always 🤣😂. So I’m going for Aradhana by default lol 😝
I really liked the name of their characters .👍🏼
I like the music ! It’s so hot !
Posters are stunning🥳 and always been a fan of Kushal Tandon! First time Shiavngi series! 🥳
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I like the music ! It’s so hot !
The music is good but I have heard this music's different versions so many times in EK's show 😆😆 I wanted a brand new for these two.




Socha tumlogo ko bhi tag kardun 🤣🤣