Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Episode 845

Ishani and Ranveer came near to the stairs were they saw Gauri who was about to claimb the stairs were both Ishani and Ranveer smiled to Gauri.

Ranveer(with a smile);Gauri had your dinner?

Gauri: Haan Ranveer, you both had your dinner?

Ishani: wo...(before she could tell)

Ranveer: Haan Gauri we had our dinner. 

Gauri giving a made up smile seeing Ishani a jealous look and she started to climb the stairs were Ishani turned and saw Ranveer with a doubtful look. Ranveer as Gauri went away from their sight turned and saw Ishani and had a questioning face seeing the way Ishani is staring at him. 

Ranveer: Why are you seeing me like that?

Ishani: We didn't have dinner know then why you said to Gauri di that we had dinner?

Ranveer: Come to room let me tell you why I said lie..

Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer too with a smile started to get in the stairs were Ishani too walked along with him. They both entered Ishani room were Ranveer locked the room and saw Ishani with a calm face. 

Ishani (facing him): hmm tell me why you said lie to Gauri di?

Ranveer(with a light smile): Ishani when Gauri asked you whether we had dinner what you were about to tell?

Ishani: I came to tell that we three went out and had samosa and tea..

Ranveer: Ishani Gauri's life was a roller coaster ride when it comes to her marriage. she has suffered a lot due to her love life and even marriage life. we going out and having samosa and tea and all are some happy moments of family. Telling our happiness to a person who was unsuccessful in her marriage may make her feel uncomfortable Ishani. That is why I told lie to Gauri. 

Ishani: hmm  you are right Ranveer. I didn't think about these things at all. (thinking well and then seeing Ranveer): Ranveer can we see for a good groom for our Gauri di...?

Ranveer: (taking a deep breath): hmm let us surely do it to her Ishani as per your wish but let us wait till Parul's delivery after that let us see what we can do for Gauri. 

Ishani: Hmm okay Ranveer. Gauri di too should get married and this is her age to live a happy marriage life. we should surely do something good to her. (with a feeling sad face): We all were brought up in this house only now all of us are living happily with their life partner but Gauri di is alone suffering a lot. (she had a feeling sorry face)

Ranveer(with a cute face putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him and in a cute tone):Meri Maa please don't start your feelings for others...Give your love feel to your husband. 

Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is holding her close to him and the way he is smiling to her in a cute tone): mm love you my handsome husband..thanks for coming in my life and making my life a beautiful one. 

Ranveer with a smile hit his forehead with Ishani's forehead were Ishani too had a happy smile in her face were Ranveer with a happy smile was now only wanting to be smiling happily to her were there was only love feel and the lust feel he had sometimes before was completely disappeared were with a happy smile 

Ishani(without taking her forehead from his forehead): Shall we kiss?

Ranveer cutely shook his head as no

Ishani: you only asked for Kiss know?

Ranveer: Nahi this moment I just need to be smiling with you Ishani..I am happy with you...I am happy to the extreme Ishani. 

Ishani (with a smile taking her forehead from  Ranveer's forehead and cutely pinched his nose): I am too my cutie vaghela...

Ranveer: Chalo let us go and sleep..

Ishani(with a smile): mmm okay ..

Telling it they both came out of the room and entered their room. Ishani went and laid next to Raagini were Ranveer too turned off the lights and he laid on the other side of Raagini. The Trio had a happy sleep.  

To be continued😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He didn't want that kiss after all? Just her smile. That is sweet.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer was so sensitive to Gauri's feelings. Ishani wants to find a guy for her. They have no idea what evil thoughts are running in her mind.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He didn't want that kiss after all? Just her smile. That is sweet.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes he didn't even want that kiss he just felt to smile with her 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer was so sensitive to Gauri's feelings. Ishani wants to find a guy for her. They have no idea what evil thoughts are running in her mind.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Ranveer is so sensitive about gauri's feelings and Ishani is too thinking to find a guy for her 

but surely they never know about Gauri's evil thoughts 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 846

NEXT DAY MORNING

It was exactly morning 8.30 when Ishani completed Raagini's make up and made the cutie pie ready for the day. 

Raagini(as Ishani finished her combing seeing her mother and showing her finger out of the room):Dadi..

Ishani: hmm let me take you..(telling it Ishani kept the comb in the dressing table and took Raagini from the dressing table stool and then saw Ranveer).

Ranveer wearing his night pant and vest and having a towel in his neck was seeing the phone. 

Ishani: Ranveer..

Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the phone): Hmmm

Ishani: Its getting time for office know?

Ranveer: Hmm having work for next 10 minutes Ishani after that let me get ready. 

Ishani: hmm(telling it seeing Raagini);Today my baby got up quickly 

Raagini(smiling cutely): hmmm

Ishani too smiling to her daughter and she started to move out of the room. 

It was next 15 minutes were Ishani again entered the room after leaving Raagini to Amba were even now Ranveer was sitting in the sofa seeing the phone. Ishani saw his night pant and Black color vest and the towel over his neck and the unshaven beard were he was looking handsome to her eyes were with a smile to herself and without asking  anything to Ranveer went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard to arrange the unorganized items. Ranveer finishing his work and then locking the phone and keeping it in the tea poi and got up and went to the lamp table and opened the draw of the lamp table and took his electric trimmer and was walking towards the washroom. Ishani feeling Ranveer crossing behind her immediately taking her eyes from the cupboard and saw Ranveer were seeing the electric trimmer in Ranveer's hands and in a Immediate tone.

Ishani: Ranveer..

Ranveer(who was about to enter the washroom hearing his name stopped and turning and seeing Ishani); Haan

Ishani(walked and came and stood in front of him): Ranveer Electric trimmer(she showed her index finger towards the electric trimmer)

Ranveer; (seeing the electric trimmer and seeing her);Haan electric trimmer Ishani..

Ishani: you are going to trim?

Ranveer: Haan

Ishani(with a cute look): wo..(she saw him with a cute puppy face)

Ranveer:(with a not understanding face):Kya?

Ishani: Ranveer don't want to trim today

Ranveer(with a not understanding face): why?

Ishani(showing his beard): your beard is not that much long and all. So you can trim after 3 days..

Ranveer(with a smile); 3 days ?(with a questioning face):what is that to keep my beard untrimmed for 3 days Ishani?

Ishani: (held the towel end with her both the hands that Ranveer was wearing in his neck and in a cute tone): Ranveer you look cute and I love my Ranveer with his beard a lot those unshaven beard gives him a special look. 

Ranveer(giving a impossible look);tk fine let me not trim today.. but what are you going to do with my unshaven beard for 3 days?

Ishani: (taking her hands from the towel ends and putting her hands over Ranveer's neck and seeing him with a smile): I want to admire you for these 3 days and I should fall in love with you then with so much love I should mingle with my Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's romantic avatar): So 3 days for loving each other and feeling our love and on 3rd day night we can make love?

Ishani: Haan as we keep on admiring each other and keep loving each other itself at last we will lose our control and then surely that will lead to love making only know?

Ranveer(putting his one hand behind her back and pulled her close to him): hmm fine I am ready for this beautiful love saga..

Ishani: hmm okay but with this beard only now you have made me to admire you but you should....

Ranveer: hmm what I should do?

Ishani: you should make me tell you that "you keep my heart with you itself" in these 3 days. If you make me tell you these words only we will be having love making.  

Ranveer:(with a smile): hmm surely I will make you tell me that          " Ranveer keep my heart with you itself"

Ishani(with a smile): mm okay

Ranveer; hmm okay done..(holding her back well and taking her towards the wall and making her back hit the wall and seeing her with a cute tone): Tk tell me do you want to know anything that is hidden in my heart regarding you?

Ishani: hmm(with a smile): How you feel when ever you see me, hug me, kiss me?

Ranveer: Let me tell you(leaving her cutely):But not now let me tell you afterwards I am getting late to office..

Ishani(with a bit disappointment as Ranveer left her seeing him a child face);Tk...

Ranveer with a smile went and kept the electric trimmer back in the lamp table draw and went and entered the washroom were Ishani had a cute smile thinking the romance they are going to have in these 3 days. Taking a deep breath Ishani started to walk towards the entrance of the room to go to the kitchen. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Some romance would be good. Something to look forward to.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Some romance would be good. Something to look forward to.

Hi coder lady 

thanks for the comment 

yes some romance on its way 

hope you will enjoy 

keep reading 😉

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice update dr 

Awaited for more IshVeer moments 

sakshi5050 thumbnail