Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMK 😱😡 seriously Akshara has lost it!!
This is going to sooo backfire on her!!! I don’t know whether to feel sad or angry for this girl 🤦🏻♀️
Poor munchkin Abhir 🫂❤️
GossipsTv(GTv)@GossipsTv
#SuperExclusive
#TRP #TRPDay
TOP 10 SHOWS (HINDI)
Week 26
1.#Anupamaa 2.9
2.#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.4
3.#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.2
4.#Imlie 1.9
5.#YehHaiChahatein 1.9
6.#Faltu 1.8
7.#PandyaStore 1.7
8.#TMKOC 1.6
9.#KundaliBhagya 1.5
10.#TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.4
Goenka’s priorities in my opinion:
They don’t care about any kid - Abhir or Ruhi.
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Dekhoon ya rehne doon?
I’m in WU mode myself aajkal 😆….don’t have the patience to watch unless they give some good Abhirmanyu scene. Yeh Sharmas ke bakwaas rone dhone mein I have no interest.
Just watched today’s episode.
Only good thing is Sanam’s remix number 🎶.
Gosh feels like I am watching a flop ddp filled 60-70’s movie in slow motion 😖😖
This track seems like going towards Abhir being disappointed by Ak and starting to dislike or turn against her.
Originally posted by: JustaFan13
Funny is that they're ignoring the part where the same mother is breaking her 6yr old son's heart, trust, confidence!!!
All they are worried about is abhi and Manju 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
It’s too funny reading people grasping at straws to paint Manju the biggest problem in an epi where Sharmas legit made their kid feel like a financial burden on them. Lol
When Akshara does something blatantly indefensible, that’s when people rush to pinpoint something in a random Manjiri scene to deflect from Akshara’s horrible actions being noticed 😆….
Lol such a selfish family goenkas are. They know abhim will easily give up his son. I am happy that abhi has manjari with him who is his shield irrespective of what it is. She is the only one who csn fight for his happiness.
My respect for manjari increased from 10 to 20 %
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZRBBsmE9JO/?igsh=NW9uam94MWJqNTJk Abheera doesn't let disha and family movk blame arman It's shown that damayanti...
2