Bollywood CC # 105- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


I’m most certainly not gay but I saw spider man first then I saw a pair of tatas. What does that make me

HAW

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala


I’m most certainly not gay but I saw spider man first then I saw a pair of tatas. What does that make me

HAW

It means you like Spider-man more than Karan-Arjunsmiley23

quiet_chaos thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



Who you trying to break up? Whatever happened to the nice Simmi, ji? Is this the real Qayamat ki nishaani they all talk about?


Idiotic...sort of friends....with their toxic boyfriends ji lol. And seems like easy money in general where average relationships seem to be 10 years hahahahaha

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



Things get better. They always do. I think making peace with the fact that the only thing we can control in our life is our attitude towards the external world helps us deal with a lot of hurdles. Also, what other people think of us is none of our business. That’s what I tell myself when I feel anxious. You got this, sweetie! Sleep well and wake up fresh and ready to take on the day head on like you always do.

I slept for 2 hours only or ab naag or uske chamcho ko bardasht kar Rahi hoo 🥲🥲

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".