Bollywood CC # 105- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Jesus please take the wheel. I implore thee



B005167A-F478-4CFD-8207-61D5A29824BB.jpeg

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CC719779-7D02-4969-8F64-065A226EC9CF.jpeg

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I simply need to recruit more people to watch True Beauty on Netflix so we can all cry over the second lead being so much better than the main guy. 🫠

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Where the lie at tho



0E105C73-99F5-4DD7-A9DC-097590E1FB74.jpeg

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Simmi!!!!! You’re here!! Did I just see you like or am I also hallucinating these days

quiet_chaos thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Simmi!!!!! You’re here!! Did I just see you like or am I also hallucinating these days


Creepy White Lady Ghost GIF | GIFDB.com

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

So good to see you back, Khala!


Lekin movie toh dekh daali maine ab. 😆

First 30 minutes into it were absolutely unbearable.

Fir thoda thik lagne lagi. Kafi unrealistic hai like all other bolly films.

A little less misogynistic than other Luv ranjan movies though.



Thank you Gul bahar! Not gonna lie, when you vanished couple months ago, I was kinda worried but didn’t say anything. Sometimes it people like to go off grid and don’t want to be bothered. So I assumed that was the case with you. Glad you’re back up and running, too! ❤️



I do wonder where Autumn went though. She hasn’t shown up in months. Hope she’s okay. 💞



Oh about this movie! I wasn’t expecting much. But unlike a lot of people I have actually found all movies of this director entertaining. This was not even entertaining? De de pyar de made me laugh. Last time I checked. This one was a struggle to pay attention to. Dimple Kapadia and the child actress from Ludo made me hold onto it till the end. Thats all?


791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: quiet_chaos


Lol it's cute if you leave aside the very stupid plot....though I wanna start up my own break up company now. Easy money in today's world hahahahaha



Who you trying to break up? Whatever happened to the nice Simmi, ji? Is this the real Qayamat ki nishaani they all talk about?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".