Waiting for Neil's farewell post or he gonna post something at all??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waiting for Neil's farewell post or he gonna post something at all??
Originally posted by: AninditaB
They looked really like Aai and Godu 😆. I remember last year in his b'day celebration, she was calling him Godu
They shared a great chemistry onscreen. Pre leap scenes were pure gold.
In farewell party , I think Bharti ji was going to feed him cake and may be he was busy with someone else Vihaan was calling him Godu 😆
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Waiting for Neil's farewell post or he gonna post something at all??
He's quite laid back. I hope he does.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtjYltGvxAe/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
Ghum creative team never utilized their talents...both are awesome..loved Bharti mam🥰❤
😭😭
What is this? From show? Savi’s room?