Yahan aana phir
Yahan aana phir
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yahan aana phir
I think the name should be obliqued with Joint commissioner as he sacrificed his position only for Sai Vinu ,so atleast we can give him that respect.....😳

Originally posted by: Ashane25
I think the name should be obliqued with Joint commissioner as he sacrificed his position only for Sai Vinu ,so atleast we can give him that respect.....😳
Itni jagah nahi hai wahan. I had to write initials of Virat Chavan.
Koi naaa humne to Maan liya hai that's enough I think...
The way I thought topic name was a sarcastic at first
Ab Sai ne dia hai woh title, so why not adorn the last thread with the beautiful title given by her
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Ab Sai ne dia hai woh title, so why not adorn the last thread with the beautiful title given by her
Mujhe repetition chahiye iska 😆
Same . She should now announce it in a mike 😆