welcome !!! We got naya purana sa promo 😂😂Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Hello everyone! Took a little break from TB world but now I am back ☺️😂 anything new happening??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
welcome !!! We got naya purana sa promo 😂😂Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Hello everyone! Took a little break from TB world but now I am back ☺️😂 anything new happening??
haan ho toh sakta hai. Humsafar mein bhi Asher ki maa pagal ho gayi thi 😂😂 idhar humsafar nahi hai kar ke isko mental hospital bhej denge 😂😂 I am on board with this planOriginally posted by: CranberryQueen
considering PTV’s history, something like that would likely happen.
only if someone’s hands weren’t in this frame 🤫
Welcome back Cranberry 🤗
Hope you enjoyed some TB free time ❤️
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Hello everyone! Took a little break from TB world but now I am back ☺️😂 anything new happening??
Nahi...
She should also enjoy reunion and life after that.... so near and yet so far maza ayega🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
haan ho toh sakta hai. Humsafar mein bhi Asher ki maa pagal ho gayi thi 😂😂 idhar humsafar nahi hai kar ke isko mental hospital bhej denge 😂😂 I am on board with this plan
Thapad Epi 57 mein padega ki last wale mein
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
haye humari drama queen
Geo keeping up with the traditions!Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
welcome !!! We got naya purana sa promo 😂😂
I actually want her to be sane and live a lonely, regretful life 🫣 there was this drama ‘titli ghar something’ its ending was justified for the evil ladyOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
haan ho toh sakta hai. Humsafar mein bhi Asher ki maa pagal ho gayi thi 😂😂 idhar humsafar nahi hai kar ke isko mental hospital bhej denge 😂😂 I am on board with this plan
mb to MK? Yeh ho raha hai?