Hello everyone! Took a little break from TB world but now I am back ☺️😂 anything new happening??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Hello everyone! Took a little break from TB world but now I am back ☺️😂 anything new happening??
Mental hospital 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
she has been so evil that I don’t even know what would justify her end. I don’t want death or redemption.
welcome back❤️❤️❤️we think we might only get one episode Wednesday because of EID 🥲🥲🥲Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Hello everyone! Took a little break from TB world but now I am back ☺️😂 anything new happening??
considering PTV’s history, something like that would likely happen.Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Mental hospital 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️
♥️🌸♥️Originally posted by: Gigi78752
welcome back❤️❤️❤️we think we might only get one episode Wednesday because of EID 🥲🥲🥲
ohh yikes.. so one more week to go afterwards?
I hope his cheeks are okay! Natural blush.
death is too easy and she is beyond redemption. Even I don’t know what will justify but I want it to be very painful.Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
she has been so evil that I don’t even know what would justify her end. I don’t want death or redemption.
Gigi 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Mental hospital 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️