Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I will never learn my lesson…if there is another yumhaj drama…I will watch it live again 🌚🌚🌚🌚
I will prob watch too as long as it is not written by Nooran Baaji😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I will never learn my lesson…if there is another yumhaj drama…I will watch it live again 🌚🌚🌚🌚
I will prob watch too as long as it is not written by Nooran Baaji😆
Haha…ok…she’s right there as well 😊
He must have given this slip to murtasim ka apne biwi ka liye paise do 😆.
Originally posted by: pickachu
He must have given this slip to murtasim ka apne biwi ka liye paise do 😆.
does that mean dr prescription had meerab name ?