Yeah man that is so me..
Lol. Mods didn't give me a task. So I gave myself a task.. to give them a task! 😆
We are all equal.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah man that is so me..
Lol. Mods didn't give me a task. So I gave myself a task.. to give them a task! 😆
We are all equal.

Originally posted by: carisma2
Yeah man that is so me..
Lol. Mods didn't give me a task. So I gave myself a task.. to give them a task! 😆
We are all equal.
Mods se bhi tasks karwa diye.. 😂

Why you sounding like shalin 😂🤪
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
😆!!!
1. Am I nepo baby who has connections and can get a director removed? Or is the director nepo baby who the production keeps using?
2. Is Altgr a second lead that's just nice and supportive or is he like this?
I need to practice my expressions accordingly.
2. Ask the writer 😆
Tu mujhe Shalin bana hi de 😆
Ottocake your movie is gonna be a big hit! Lol
Director is Nepo 😎Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
😆!!!
1. Am I nepo baby who has connections and can get a director removed? Or is the director nepo baby who the production keeps using?
2. Is Altgr a second lead that's just nice and supportive or is he like this?
I need to practice my expressions accordingly.
Bananey ki kya zaroorat hai that's you are 😂🤣