Bollywood CC # 105- Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago


You are cruel. First thing this morning I see this. 😂😂


Lol that's the short guy isnt it?

Her BF

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


I don't know or haven't even heard about the Korean shows you mentioned.. I prefer the thriller genre, but have also seen some Korean romcoms. Stranger/forest of secrets is my all-time favorite. not watching any Kdrama these days..

Ahh. You have to try my love from the stars.


I like thrriller too. Blood was good. Re-wind was a thriller.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


You are cruel. First thing this morning I see this. 😂😂


Lol that's the short guy isnt it?

Her BF

I hope your having a lovely time in my cc

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I hope your having a lovely time in my cc

For the first time in my 17 years of IF life, I feel at home.

Let's keep this CC going, till you make the next Music thread #29.


20230623_065844.jpg


And carry this Nostalgia over.

1248410 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


You are cruel. First thing this morning I see this. 😂😂


Lol that's the short guy isnt it?

Her BF

Last I heard she was married and the guy left her or wasn't accepting her as wife.

1248410 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

She is unintentionally funny..😂😂😂

Arre waah. So that's how u look like (your ai dp) 👍👍

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".