Bollywood CC # 105- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago


Don't worry. Life is not short. We will live forever. Take your sweet time. 🤗

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Theminion sorry couldn't reply earlier and that thread is closed.

Yes that song is catchy, this time round. I like the video you chose it was really cute.

I love Korean dramas but I especially like to watch Kim Soo Hyun and Jun ji hyun. Esp when they are together. They are my fav jodi as you can prolly tell from my siggy.

My love from the stars is my fav korean show. Have you guys seen it?

Which shows are you into in the Korean ones?

Have you guys ever watched re-wind. It was damn good.

And guys if you can watch anime.. watch Naruto. like seriously. I'll give you the English dubbed link too. That is one hell of an anime..

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Theminion sorry couldn't reply earlier and that thread is closed.

Yes that song is catchy, this time round. I like the video you chose it was really cute.

I love Korean dramas but I especially like to watch Kim Soo Hyun and Jun ji hyun. Esp when they are together. They are my fav jodi as you can prolly tell from my siggy.

My love from the stars is my fav korean show. Have you guys seen it?

Which shows are you into in the Korean ones?

Have you guys ever watched re-wind. It was damn good.

And guys if you can watch anime.. watch Naruto. like seriously. I'll give you the English dubbed link too. That is one hell of an anime..


I don't know or haven't even heard about the Korean shows you mentioned.. I prefer the thriller genre, but have also seen some Korean romcoms. Stranger/forest of secrets is my all-time favorite. not watching any Kdrama these days..

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".