Bollywood CC # 105- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago
#81

Originally posted by: Silpa20

not in a mood to sacrifice currently


I'll ask you again in 2050. You have 27 years. Hopefully by then tera mood hojayega. 😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago
#83

Originally posted by: carisma2


I'll ask you again in 2050. You have 27 years. Hopefully by then tera mood hojayega. 😆

dekhenge
Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#84

https://twitter.com/MrBlackOG/status/1671800205874790403?t=hQ8VZ9rXonuIE_vFObNSyQ&s=19



Why would anybody risk their lives and pay 250k for just seeing the damn ship?

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#87
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#88

Originally posted by: Ottocake

https://twitter.com/MrBlackOG/status/1671800205874790403?t=hQ8VZ9rXonuIE_vFObNSyQ&s=19



Why would anybody risk their lives and pay 250k for just seeing the damn ship?

Money and arrogance.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago
#90

Originally posted by: wat_up

I gave him my turn. And yes ur sight is good 👍

Such a generous birthday gift

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".