not in a mood to sacrifice currently
I'll ask you again in 2050. You have 27 years. Hopefully by then tera mood hojayega. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
not in a mood to sacrifice currently
I'll ask you again in 2050. You have 27 years. Hopefully by then tera mood hojayega. 😆
Thepla and Khakhra.. just Gujju things 😆
https://twitter.com/guru__ghantaal/status/1671764404478820360?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
dekhengeOriginally posted by: carisma2
I'll ask you again in 2050. You have 27 years. Hopefully by then tera mood hojayega. 😆
https://twitter.com/MrBlackOG/status/1671800205874790403?t=hQ8VZ9rXonuIE_vFObNSyQ&s=19
Why would anybody risk their lives and pay 250k for just seeing the damn ship?
e-Wrap Update 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Ottocake
https://twitter.com/MrBlackOG/status/1671800205874790403?t=hQ8VZ9rXonuIE_vFObNSyQ&s=19
Why would anybody risk their lives and pay 250k for just seeing the damn ship?
Money and arrogance.
I gave him my turn. And yes ur sight is good 👍
Such a generous birthday gift
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0