Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Did a crazy three-way trade deal just take place ? 😲
Deal was cancelled
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1671705108906688513?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Did a crazy three-way trade deal just take place ? 😲
Deal was cancelled
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1671705108906688513?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng
not in a mood to sacrifice currentlyOriginally posted by: carisma2
Jess you are darling friend. Always so pleasant and caring. Koi muje bi apni turn dho please.. just once. 🥲😍🤣
Anyone willing to make a sacrifice for the fortune teller. I will give you a free reading.
Jess, Silpa, Minion, Zeal.
nishita is in us😲What are people in usa 4th July plans ?
wow lovely decor jess ure so good at it.and wow maroon finally opened cc.
Members can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from bashing, mocking, and spamming (including unnecessary links).
And please maintain the decorum of the thread as per the IF COC Rules.
Use this thread for chatting onlyWat_up team member
THE MINON team member
silpa20 team member
And Guest Maroonporsche CC opener
BW members to the Summer
chit chat thread let’s get chatting !!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0