Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Updated Timeline (Upto Segment # 12)

2009?: Sam is fourteen, loses his dad and they move back from Dehradun to Kolkata. His mom is clinically depressed.

Sometime before 2013: Nica has lost her parents and lives with her maternal uncle, and her cousin, Shweta.

2013: She joins Computer Science at St. Xavier's where she meets Sam (they volunteer together but it's possible she has forgotten him). Saikat is a fellow student in her college, he's also her colleague at TCS. Does she join TCS immediately after graduation or only after she leaves Abhay? this is not clear.

Sam is a Micro student, he's working as chauffeur for the Mehtas as repayment to Abhay's grandfather (his mom's father) whom he calls Abhinav naanu for taking care of his own grandfather's medical bills.

Mar-Apr 2014: She begins dating Abhay  - who's a student in Micro. Sam sees them kissing (July 2014). He also possibly strikes up a friendship with Shweta (she may have joined college this year, she's junior to Nica whereas Abhay, Sam & Nica are all batchmates.) Possibly Shweta reintroduces them (Nica & Sam) and she doesn’t remember him from their previous interaction? 

Also, Sam has acquired a girlfriend. Not certain if/when he broke up, or if they’re still together. 

2016: They pass out of college? (not established) Sam decides to stay away from Nica. Not clear when he re-enters her life.

2017: Abhay joins his dad's business?

Please guys - try to stick to linear times now. 🤡

This back and forth is making my head spin.

We're at July 2023. Let's stay there please. 😆

Also I have deduced (don't ask me how) that they are 29 years old, except Shweta who's younger.

Graduation degrees in India are 3 year courses unless it's Architecture and certain engineering ones that are 4 years. 

Mar-Apr 2014 if Abhay-Vero started dating, that would be the end first year of college because sessions start in June-July/August here. That makes 2017 their year of Graduation (if they started in June 2014.) (If we continue with this timeline, they should've started the degree in June 2013. Then they pass out in Apr/May 2016.)

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 11 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Jan 2023?: Nica moves out of her uncle's home & rents a flat. She gets a job at TCS. (From Shibz's segment. Acc to QD she gets a job immediately after she passes out of college)

Not certain if this coincides with the timeline of Samarth going back to meet Veronica (Shibz's segment #12 but I'm assuming it does and it brings us to present day timeline)

Oh, i didn't realize they start working soon after college, but phirbhi, abortion makes sense because unlike the Mehtas, she just had three years of income to raise a child. I'll edit that in my post.

Yes, Sam apologizing coincides with the honeymoon, i just need to tweak a little in Jiya's dialogue.

Thanks for this, maine karne waali thi aaj, Kasam se🙈 ab se if someone skips doing a summary, wl do🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Abhay's parents sound like total nightmares - not only did they allow & encourage that sham of a marriage to go on despite knowing of Abhay's affair but they also pushed their son to maintain the lie. They shattered Veronica - she better have gotten a hefty alimony package from the divorce! 😡. That girl deserves it and then some!

From the set up here it certainly seems like Jiya will be Veronica's boss. That should be interesting when it plays out!

Now whoever is next, please get Sam & Nica to kiss! ☺️

Khud hi idea deke khud hi praise karte ho🤣

But in all seriousness, Ver-Abhay got married dhum dhaam se and she joined after marriage, won't Kiya know that her employee is the bahu of Mehtas🤔 (Miss t ko pakdo, she realized this loophole)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Liz, wd ke update se and everything that happens to s-v post that (shiri ka dream, mera confession, miss t ka ☺️ everything is in July 2023)

Basically, jis din ek behen make out karte karte swarg gayi, the other one touched heavens without dieing on the same day.

Abhi naa, agar koi flashforward yaa flashback laayega, woh timeline maintain karega. Dark bana Diya hai timelines ka

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Khud hi idea deke khud hi praise karte ho🤣

But in all seriousness, Ver-Abhay got married dhum dhaam se and she joined after marriage, won't Kiya know that her employee is the bahu of Mehtas🤔 (Miss t ko pakdo, she realized this loophole)

In the age of social media, I felt people are bound to know Nica was Abhay's wife. But what if Jiya agreed to be Abhay's gf despite the fact that he was married. Kuch sob story suna di hogi Abhay ne.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

In the age of social media, I felt people are bound to know Nica was Abhay's wife. But what if Jiya agreed to be Abhay's gf despite the fact that he was married. Kuch sob story suna di hogi Abhay ne.

Yaa phir Jiya ko bhi life mein kuch daring karna tha🤣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

True. In one of the recent Marathi shows, the MML was having an affair (EMA), his gf knows about his wife. He said she's only good for doing household chores and nothing else. (Cue Gopi bahu) 

But that doesn't suit Vero's name. She doesn't sound like seedhi Sadi Bahu. She is smart, talented and fierce but pyar mein andhi? Or something like that. 

Jiya be like as long as I have Abhay, IDC about anything else. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Wonderful and shocking episode it is!! You sent the couple directly to heaven!! Loving the twists in the tale too much, Tia. 

Btw one confusion, this incident between V & S happened in reality or just in S's dreams? 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Updated Timeline (Upto Segment # 12)

2009?: Sam is fourteen, loses his dad and they move back from Dehradun to Kolkata. His mom is clinically depressed.

Sometime before 2013: Nica has lost her parents and lives with her maternal uncle, and her cousin, Shweta.

2013: She joins Computer Science at St. Xavier's where she meets Sam (they volunteer together but it's possible she has forgotten him). Saikat is a fellow student in her college, he's also her colleague at TCS. Does she join TCS immediately after graduation or only after she leaves Abhay? this is not clear.

Sam is a Micro student, he's working as chauffeur for the Mehtas as repayment to Abhay's grandfather (his mom's father) whom he calls Abhinav naanu for taking care of his own grandfather's medical bills.

Mar-Apr 2014: She begins dating Abhay  - who's a student in Micro. Sam sees them kissing (July 2014). He also possibly strikes up a friendship with Shweta (she may have joined college this year, she's junior to Nica whereas Abhay, Sam & Nica are all batchmates.) Possibly Shweta reintroduces them (Nica & Sam) and she doesn’t remember him from their previous interaction? 

Also, Sam has acquired a girlfriend. Not certain if/when he broke up, or if they’re still together. 

2016: They pass out of college? (not established) Sam decides to stay away from Nica. Not clear when he re-enters her life.

2017: Abhay joins his dad's business?

Dec 2019: Abhay & Nica get married (they've been married for a while in 2021 acc to Shibz changes in Samarth's diary entry). Nica's uncle pays for the wedding

Aug 2021: Abhay cheats on Nica (Sam sees him kissing another woman but doesn't tell Nica), may have been happening for a while.

27 Nov 2022: Saikat & Shweta's wedding

Circa 11 Dec 2022: Nica discovers she's pregnant (doctor's letter, she would be about a month pregnant or thereabouts) & plans to tell Abhay but he goes on a business trip & she discovers his affair after which she leaves - and leaves behind her pregnancy test results for him to find.

18 Dec 2022: Sam goes to visit her with the results that Abhay has returned along with a note saying he wants nothing to do with the baby or her. Could be the first time Sam is re-entering her life after a long time? May have stopped working for the Mehtas around this time too.

Jan 2023?: Nica moves out of her uncle's home & rents a flat. She gets a job at TCS. (From Shibz's segment. Acc to QD she gets a job immediately after she passes out of college)

Sometime between 18 Dec and Jan/Feb 2023: Nica gets an abortion. Sam helps her through it.

May 27, 2023: Nica & Abhay are divorced (Shweta & Sam have supported her through it)

Saikat (her work colleague & friend) comes to visit her on the day the divorce goes through. She overhears Sam saying he'd seen Abhay with another woman and that he loves her.  Timeline coincides with Segment #1 Scenario. 

Nica realizes she has been betrayed by Sam (& his family too)- the reason for this is not yet clear.

Between May and June 2023: Shiri's segment: Convo between Abhinav naanu & his daughter, Abhay's mom that reveals Abhay & Samarth are twins separated at birth. It is implied that Abhinav kept it a secret "for the sake of his friendship". His daughter argues for Samarth, and Abhinav seems worried about Abhay's thoughts in the matter.

July 2023: Saikat and Shweta's honeymoon in Maldives where he gets into a scuffle with Abhay. 

Not certain if this coincides with the timeline of Samarth going back to meet Veronica (Shibz's segment #12 but I'm assuming it does and it brings us to present day timeline)

Abhay is with Jiya, his lover. 

Please guys - try to stick to linear times now. 🤡

This back and forth is making my head spin.

We're at July 2023. Let's stay there please. 😆

Also I have deduced (don't ask me how) that they are 29 years old, except Shweta who's younger.

Commenting in details regarding this in the evening time since I also have a few queries which needs clarification. And please add Tia's segment 13 summary too.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Wonderful and shocking episode it is!! You sent the couple directly to heaven!! Loving the twists in the tale too much, Tia. 

Btw one confusion, this incident between V & S happened in reality or just in S's dreams? 

Thanks! I hope I did the couple (SweKat) justice by making their love eternal. Glad you liked it.

V&S happened in reality. The opening scene follows from the ending of Segment #12 where Sam goes to see Nica.