Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani was the one person to see through and appreciate Ranveer when he was a simple person. Was Gauri around in those days? What was her attitude?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes surely Ishani was the person to appreciate Ranveer when he was a servant

they never showed gauri in the show those times

but it was always ishani who was support to ranveer

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 842

Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini three of them came out of the house and they came to the parking. Ranveer unlocked the car and got in the driving seat were Ishani too sat in the seat next to Ranveer and both wore the seat belt. Ishani made Raagini also to be in the seat belt.

Raagini(holding the seat belt with her tiny hands and seeing Ishani):Mama aye..

Ishani: Haan seat belt while going in car we should wear the seat belt okay..

Raagini: hmm

Ranveer smiling seeing the way Ishani is teaching to Raagini he started to drive the car were he drove the car and brought the car out of the RV mansion and was driving towards Tea stall.

Raagini holding Ishani's one hand in her both the hands and was kissing Ishani's hand continuously. Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter's cute atrocities.

Ranveer(seeing Raagini kissing Ishani's hand and seeing Ishani):Did you see my daughter's affection on you?

Ishani: hmm both are same only know in showing the affection on me? Both love me so much and I am really really blessed to have you people in my life.

Ranveer: mmmm

Ranveer with a smile driving seeing the roads were thinking something and seeing Ishani.

Ranveer: Ishani do you remember the day Baa invited Chiraag with his family to see Disha as his bride?

Ishani(thinking it): Haan I remember.

Ranveer: We were rehearsing how Disha will give coffee to Chiraag and we were having fun know?

Ishani: Haan Baba I remember it, Really those were fun filled days. Tum, mein, Devarsh, Pratik, Disha all were so good to each other and we spend so much time with so much laughs.

Ranveer: mmm yes (making his face cute): That day I acted as Baa and you were acting as Chiraag...that time I asked you what kind of guy you want in your life know?

Ishani(thinking the incident and seeing Ranveer): Haan Baba I told I need a guy who understands me so well and the man who loves me more than anything in this world.

Ranveer(again with a cute questioning face): Did you get him?

Ishani(seeing him with a smile):He loves me more than anything in this world but...

Ranveer(seeing her): But what? that is what he is loving you so much know?

Ishani: Haan but I said another quality also know? that he should understand me?

Ranveer(seeing her):He don't understand you?

Ishani: (shaking her head as no): He used to misunderstand me, he used to be angry man to me, he used to shout at me at a times, he used to be a sadistic lover to me...

Ranveer(bit feeling something and seeing Ishani): Wo...sorry Ishani ...mein..

Ishani: hello I didn't complete, before that why are you asking sorry?

Ranveer(seeing her with a calm face):Tk tk tell me..

Ishani(with a happy smile):But I love that angry man, sadistic lover he will be like adamant child to me. So I too fell for him like anything and I am ready to love him what ever mode he is in.

Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said with a mesmerized look he stopped the car in the side of the road and seeing her with a mesmerized look): I need a kiss Ishani..

Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is asking her and saw Raagini were cutie pie was calmly playing with her hands and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer control yourself..Raagini is here..

Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Raagini and coming to his self and taking a deep breath);Sorry got out of control...

Ishani(with a smile): that is okay..drive.

Ranveer too giving a light smile started to drive the car towards the tea stall.

Ishani(too thinking the incident of Disha and Chiraag's alliance meet rehearsal and then seeing Ranveer): During that rehearsal you were admiring me secretly know?

Ranveer(getting caught with Ishani); Nahi...how you know that? that time you never know about my love know?

Ishani; But now I am your wife...thinking that incident only I am asking you. That day i too asked you who you are going to marry? you replied me as " Ishani" then when all us saw you with a questioning face you managed like talking as Baa to all of us telling " Ishani you are coming out of your Chiraag character"..

Ranveer(feeling happy so well in his heart that Ishani is understanding his each and every inch of feeling he had a for her with a smile): Haan without to my control I said your name but I was a one side lover so I managed telling something. (in a cute tone): And after that rehearsal you were playing with Devarsh and Pratik really that day I admired you so much Ishani you were really beautiful that day.

Ishani(face changed red hearing it and then seeing Ranveer with a shy smile): See the road and drive...

Ranveer's manliness was happy that he made Ishani shy and then with a smile seeing the road and was driving with a happy smile.

Ranveer parked the car in front of a small tea stall were that was small space modern tea stall. Ishani taking off the seat belt and then holding Raagini and she got down from the car. Ranveer too got down from the car and locked the car and they entered the Tea stall to enjoy their evening.

Ranveer and Ishani entering the tea stall and they sat in one table and Ishani made Raagini to sit in the dinning table were the cutie pie saw her with a cute smile.

Ishani: Nice tea stall know?

Raagini: hmm

Bearer(coming to their table):What you want sir?

Ranveer(seeing Ishani);What you want to eat Ishani?

Ishani: Samosa and tea...(she gave a smile to him)

Ranveer: hmmm (seeing bearer): 3 Samosa and 2 tea..

Bearer shook his head as okay and he moved from their table. Raagini was cutely playing with Ishani were bearer brought the samosa and tea to them. Ishani made Raagini to slowly have the samosa and Ishani and Ranveer enjoying their jokes and were happily having their samosa and Tea. It was a awesome family time for them.

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She has always understood him and he has usually misunderstood her. But she loves him as he is.

coderlady thumbnail

The family had some nice quiet time. Just the three of them.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer was pretending to be angry with ishani. Gauri's plan flopped.ha ha.ishveer scene was very cute.ishveer ragini scene was cute.ranveer should find out how ishani slept.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She has always understood him and he has usually misunderstood her. But she loves him as he is.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes always she understood him well but Ranveer used to misunderstand her mm she loves him so much as he is 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The family had some nice quiet time. Just the three of them.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes they had a good family time just three 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer was pretending to be angry with ishani. Gauri's plan flopped.ha ha.ishveer scene was very cute.ishveer ragini scene was cute.ranveer should find out how ishani slept.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes ranveer was pretending to be angry on ishani but he flopped gauri's plan 

glad you liked ishveer and Raagini's scene 

mmm Ranveer should have found out how ishani slept 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 843

It was next 40 minutes were Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini enjoying their family time in the tea stall and they came out of the tea stall with happy smile in their face. Ranveer and Ishani came to the car and they both got in the car and wore the seat belt. Ranveer started to drive the car back to home. In the next 30 minutes Ranveer entered the car in RV mansion and parked the car in the parking. Ranveer and Ishani got down from the car and they both started to walk towards the house. They entered the house and walked in the hall and got in the stairs and they both walked in the corridor and entered their room were as they both entered their room they saw Krish standing near their bed and there was a book in the bed and he was having a pencil in his hand. 

Ishani(seeing Krish and seeing Ranveer a glance and then she walked and went near Krish):Krish..

Krish(turning and seeing Ishani raising his head and with a smile): Maasi...

Ishani(giving him a cute smile):What are you doing here?(she sat in the bed and made Raagini to sit in the bed next to her and started to talk with krish with a smiling face).

Krish: Maasi ...(showing the book and in a cute tone): Home work..

Ishani: Want to do Home work?

Krisha: hmmm(with a cute innocent face): Mama is sleeping...

Ishani(with a smile): hmm tk tk let Mama sleep we don't want to disturb her. Let Maasi help you in doing your home work. 

Krish(shaking his head as yes with a happy smile): hmm 

Ishani(smiling to Krish and seeing Ranveer);Ranveer 

Ranveer(who was mesmerized in Ishani with a smile):hmm

Ishani: you fresh up and come and play with Raagini let me make Krish do his home work. 

Ranveer: (shaking his head as okay with a smile): hmm okay..

Ranveer telling it went to the cupboard and took his night dress and entered the washroom to fresh up himself. 

Ishani(seeing Krish);Chalo Krish go and sit in the sofa let Maasa come let us leave Raagini with Maasa and do the home work. 

Krish cutely shaking his head as okay and he went and sat in the sofa with the book and pencil in his hand. 

Ishani turned and saw Raagini were Raagini was seeing her with a silent cute face.

Ishani(touching Raagini's shoulder);Kya hua?

Raagini(cutely got up in the bed and standing in the bed showed her hands open to Ishani and in a cute tone);Huggie...

Ishani(with a smile);Oh got possessive..as Mama was speaking with krish bhaiya..

Raagini(putting her hands down and having a cute puppy face): Mama...meraa....

Ishani: But Krish is your Bhaiya when he needs us we need to be there for him. (caressing Raagini's hair with smile): Papa will come you and Papa keep playing in that time Krish bhaiya will finish his home work. 

Raagini(feeling Ishani's hands in her hair with a smile): mmm

Ranveer came out wearing the t shirt and night pant and he went and kept his phone in the lamp table and he came to Raagini. 

Ranveer: Raagini shall we play..?

Raagini(turning and seeing Ranveer): hmm Papa cricket..

Ranveer; Haan let us play cricket...

Raagini gave a wide smile were Ranveer took Raagini in his hands and went to the toys basket were Ishani got up from the bed and went and sat in the sofa next to Krish. She started to see the book Krish was having and started to teach Krish his home work. Ranveer and Raagini were playing on the other side of the bed without distubring krish's studies. In the next few minutes Raagini putting down the bat in the floor and went to the bed and tried to get in the bed were Ranveer with a smile putting the ball down in the floor and went and took Raagini in his hands and made Raagini to be sitted in the bed. Raagini with a smile seeing Ranveer showed the toys basket..

Raagini: Papa Mobo..

Ranveer: Haan let Papa get Mobo for you..

Telling it Ranveer went to the toys basket and took the Mobo teddy bear and came to the bed and gave the teddy bear to Raagini were Raagini got the Mobo with the happy smile and started to play with the mobo were Ranveer too sat next to Raagini and was playing with Raagini and teddy bear. Ranveer playing with Raagini and when Raagini was caressing the Mobo teddy bear her concentration was fully on teddy bear were by that time Ranveer's eyes went to Ishani were Ishani was now having Krish in her lap and she was making krish to read the sentence in the book. Krish was so comfortable with Ishani were Ishani was caressing krish's hair and was making him to read the sentence in the book. Ranveer was admiring his wife so much now were he was really wanted the care what Krish is enjoying from Ishani now. He really without to his control was wanting Ishani for him. The Man inside him was opening his eyes.  

Ranveer saw were is Ishani's phone and saw that Ishani's phone is in the tea poi were Ranveer immediately took his phone from Lamp table and typed a whatsapp message and sent it to Ishani. Ishani's phone beeped were Ishani took her eyes from the book and saw the Phone in the tea poi and then again saw the book. Ranveer with a cute disappointment kept the phone in the bed and saw Raagini who was playing quietly with the teddy bear. 

Ishani(making krish read the book well and then seeing him with a smile):we completely read the lesson and Now If we write the book back questions means it will be easy for you. Shall we write?

Krish(with a happy smile): hmm

Ishani took Krish in her hands and made him to sit in the sofa next to her and kept his book in the tea poi and made him hold the pencil well and made him to write were Krish was silently writing in the book now. 

Ishani as Krish was writing silently took her phone from the tea poi and saw the whatsapp message in the notificiation and she opened the message and seeing its Ranveer's message she had a cute smile in her lips. 

Ishani(reading the message of Ranveer in her mind): Meri Ishani why are you this much beautiful? really you are making me a pagal behind you Ishani I need your smile, I need your care and ...Ishu haan...today I really need you for me...(reading the message and with a calm face saw Ranveer).

Ranveer already was seeing her with a admiring look were Ishani saw him with a cute look and raised her eyebrows as what..were Ranveer in a cute look without any voice just moving his lips said    " love you" Ishani too getting it with a smile replied without letting out her voice as " love you"...

Ranveer with a happy smile took the phone and typed a message and send the message and saw Ishani and signed her to see the phone

Ishani(getting that Ranveer has sent the message and she saw the phone and read the message in her mind): I really love you my wife...please I need you and I am out of control today to that extreme you are beautiful(reading it and saw Ranveer and then she typed a reply message and sent the message and saw Ranveer)

Ranveer(seeing Ishani and getting that she has sent the message and he saw the phone and read the message in his mind): Nahi not today..(typed and sent a reply message and saw Ishani)

Ishani(getting that Ranveer sent the message opened the message and read it in her mind): Why?(she typed and sent reply message and saw Ranveer)

Ranveer(opened the message and read it in his mind): Raagini will be with us only today so no..

Ranveer reading it saw Ishani with a cute disappointed look and he kept the phone in the bed and had a anger face were Ishani too had a what to react face were that was the moment..

Krish(finishing the writing showed the book to Ishani and in a cute tone):Maasi finished..

Ishani seeing Ranveer a calm look and she got the book from Krish with a made up smile and started to see the book whether krish has done it correctly..

Ishani(seeing it and then seeing Krish with a smile):Very good you have done it correctly...your home work is finished...

Krish(with a smile);Thank you Maasi..

Ishani: you are welcome mera beta...

Krish cutely got up and stood in the sofa and held Ishani's other side cheek and lovingly kissed in Ishani's cheek were Ishani too with a smile held Krish with affection and kissed his cheek. 

Ranveer seeing both Ishani and Krish was only getting tempted to Ishani without to his control. The care Ishani is giving to Krish was making him a mad man behind Ishani. He really wanted the care that Ishani is giving to Krish now. Krish carefully holding Ishani's hands got down from the sofa and took the book and pencil and saw Ishani with a smile. 

Krish: Bye Maasi..

Ishani: Bye..

krish with a smiling face started to walk out of their room were as soon as Krish went out of the room Ishani got up and came and sat in the bed next to Raagini on the other side of Ranveer. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer); Ranveer..

Ranveer(with a anger face): hmm

Ishani: If  both finished playing means let us go and have dinner..

Ranveer(with a calm anger face): Haan I am too hungry only but I need you only to make that hunger go..

Ishani(now bit getting a not liking face seeing the way Ranveer is speaking to her and then seeing Raagini who was hugging the teddy bear and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer talk properly when Raagini is with us. you are talking the matter that need to be discussed when we are alone..

Ranveer(taking a deep breath and got down from the bed and seeing her): Haan If I ask alone also you are going to tell some reason only. you are not going to come know?...

Ishani: Ranveer let us not discuss this in front of Raagini..

Ranveer now without telling anything showing a silent anger face started to walk out of the room. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini was jealous of Krish but Ishani is teaching her to share. Krish does not get much attention from his own mother.