These type of sarees look good on someone who has the height....aloo on the other hand looks great in properly pinned up silk sarees like in 2 states. And i spotted chipku hair as well. Why
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
These type of sarees look good on someone who has the height....aloo on the other hand looks great in properly pinned up silk sarees like in 2 states. And i spotted chipku hair as well. Why
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
original name is also funny
That another movie name "Satya prem ki Katha.." also sounds similar to this title.. That movie's producer/director is also Kjo or what?
no kjo has nothing to do with satyaprem ki katha. Its producer is Sajid Nadiadwala n director Sameer vidhwan
That another movie name "Satya prem ki Katha.." also sounds similar to this title.. That movie's producer/director is also Kjo or what?
Shababa Azmi is going to sing a famous bengali song in the film
https://www.instagram.com/p/CttAwY8IsVh/?igshid=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
rocky rani looks like parody of these iconic movies (excluding kalank which was also a copy of slb movies)
Look at the wedding attire of Alia in the teaser, you see kalank there know. I felt sets also have some similarity with that of Kalank.. I might be wrong too.
I would preferred seeing Alia and Varun pairing again. This just fits them.
Wishing RS the best in this movie, because he's been on a 'movie-success drought' for a while.
excluding kalank means excluding it from list of iconic movies like k3g raamleela Bajirao mastani as kalank is not iconic. Read my comment again u will understand
Look at the wedding attire of Alia in the teaser, you see kalank there know. I felt sets also have some similarity with that of Kalank.. I might be wrong too.
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
excluding kalank means excluding it from list of iconic movies like k3g raamleela Bajirao mastani as kalank is not iconic. Read my comment again u will understand
Oh ok👍🏼 I had no idea which one was iconic or not as I have not watched any of those movies(just watched their trailer and songs) so I didn't get the comment then.. Now I understood.
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
https://x.com/i/status/2072735898375246156
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dak8BSTy99g/?igsh=MWNqcHlnaW1jeHBsOA==
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
8