Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is what i've been waiting for! This is the bollywood i know and love! Grand, emotions, love, drama! This is quintessential bollywood! Kjo knows how to do it best!
The song in the teaser is amazing!
And Ranveer and Alia are looking beautiful together! Fantastic chemistry!
There seems to be alot of family conflict in the story, I cannot wait to watch it!
Alia ⭐️
Can't wait for songs and trailer.
At first I thought it was parody. Then it seemed to make sense. That songs sounds nice. It seems Karan added some Bhansali elements.
❤️
Already posted
YouTube link was also updated yesterday
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5330366/teaser-rocky-aur-rani-ki-prem-kahani
Not being able to hear any of the dialogues or have any understanding of context I might change my mind later. For now however it looks like Ranveer, Alia, and Jaya have done some serious overacting.
KJo has definitely indulged Alia’s Deepika complex here. Specially the grand song number with red outfits.
I still believe the songs will probably be chartbusters. Hopefully Alia is not dancing too much in them 👀. Rest I’m still iffy about. The teaser didn’t show enough to warrant all the ass licking the samosa critics were doing but hey, everybody has to make a living.
It looks grand like all Kjo films!!! Expecting love romance emotions and lots of good songs!!

It looks as bad as Kalank.
Been there, done that. Such a stale vibe.
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
https://x.com/i/status/2072735898375246156
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dak8BSTy99g/?igsh=MWNqcHlnaW1jeHBsOA==
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
8