New picture ❤️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
New picture ❤️

Liked it 😆 except I hate Ranveer’s Ram Leela look..but otherwise this KJo I like..colour, drama, grand visuals..good songs..beautiful landscape..bring it on 😆 also I like Shabana in the oldies..😆
"ethereal magic"...yeah, Karan can give that...and the teaser gives me hope that he'll give it again...I'll see in about 5 weeks...a movie made for the biiiig screen 😊
🤣i Love how u write.Originally posted by: HYOKFPKAJ6A3HJLJ
Aisa saree pahan ke bachpan mein Mai bhi pose karta tha, merko to picture mein nahi liya. Picture mein saree hai ki saree mein picture?
chemistry ❤️
Karan placed Alia last on the cast but she has the most shots in the trailer. Her shots linger also a bit more than Ranveer and she has the showstopper shot with the wedding lehenga😆
Aliya's sarees.. ❤️❤️
Atleast Alia looked pretty in Brahmastra trailer, here she looks very skinny.
I'm not sure exactly what I feel about it.. Based on the costumes and sets it looked like the fusion of Kalank+ Ramleela+ Bajirao mastani+K3G.. Like fan made edit or VM mixing all these movies.. Is it really an official teaser?
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
https://x.com/i/status/2072735898375246156
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dak8BSTy99g/?igsh=MWNqcHlnaW1jeHBsOA==
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
8