Oh God why is this so relatable. 🤣
This is why I prefer UPI payments.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtWlRH8Ma8R/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh God why is this so relatable. 🤣
This is why I prefer UPI payments.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtWlRH8Ma8R/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Not for me.😭
I have a crush on someone I don't really know at all just because he looks like Aditya Roy Kapoor. In fact, he looks more like ARK than ARK himself.
Better looking than him even.
Not for me.😭
I have a crush on someone I don't really know at all just because he looks like Aditya Roy Kapoor. In fact, he looks more like ARK than ARK himself.
Better looking than him even.
You should totally introduce yourself and be like “hi I think you look better than ARK” 😆
Not for me.😭
I have a crush on someone I don't really know at all just because he looks like Aditya Roy Kapoor. In fact, he looks more like ARK than ARK himself.
Better looking than him even.
What did you just say? Now I have a crush on him too.
Was this an ad for a restaurant or was she just casually chilling in a pizza bra one day? 😆
https://twitter.com/fallendownawel1/status/1669579255221747712?s=20
The Vfx is still so horrible.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Was this an ad for a restaurant or was she just casually chilling in a pizza bra one day? 😆
No ad shoot, just chilling in a pizza bra🥱
next maybe butter naan or lachcha paratha bra🤔
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0