Bollywood CC # 104- Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.3k

Users

53

Likes

906

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago

👀👀IMG_20230616_132153.jpg

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't understand how can u be inactive and still comment but looking at Khala's comments feels like her aatma is commenting 😆

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 3 years ago

So much respect for this man! I swear I am going to be so mad if government doesn’t acknowledge his contribution in Ram Mandir and ideally he should inaugurate the temple…this interview was fantastic! Genuine criticism of BJP and his journey in general as a Muslim archeologist who fought with his own community and his peers to give the Ram Mandir it’s due: https://youtu.be/s3i73zSiq5w

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago


They must know how to play with words like pseudos . Instead of anti conversion law might used d word minority protection law 😆


Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".