Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
👀👀
I don't understand how can u be inactive and still comment but looking at Khala's comments feels like her aatma is commenting 😆
Exactly. Yet the bad guy is majority religion. 😆
https://twitter.com/rashmidvs/status/1669586741022572544?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
So much respect for this man! I swear I am going to be so mad if government doesn’t acknowledge his contribution in Ram Mandir and ideally he should inaugurate the temple…this interview was fantastic! Genuine criticism of BJP and his journey in general as a Muslim archeologist who fought with his own community and his peers to give the Ram Mandir it’s due: https://youtu.be/s3i73zSiq5w
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Exactly. Yet the bad guy is majority religion. 😆
https://twitter.com/rashmidvs/status/1669586741022572544?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
They must know how to play with words like pseudos . Instead of anti conversion law might used d word minority protection law 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0