Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

I really think Ranbir has been the most good looking actor of not only all his contemporaries but also of all the actors who debuted after his entry into BW. I mean look at him here who can look this much handsome in BW after his era started:

https://youtube.com/shorts/x9T2u-gFZM0?feature=share

I have not watched the TJMM movie. Eventhough I thought he looked malnourished and his present face size is reduced to half of his previous size in the songs I have come across in TJMM, he still managed to look handsome than all the current BW actors especially in the clip I posted he looked too pretty. 

lol that is all the filters but ok 👍! You do you. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

When I walk on the road If he comes like this in opposite direction I would really run in slow motion with intense music in the back ground and hug him... Gosh he looked too handsome here ❤️ :

https://youtube.com/shorts/bhUYDw3KrbU?feature=share

Its sad to see that the makers of shamshera and vanga reddy turned him ugly by applying lot of mud on his face or covering his face with lot of hair. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carisma2

So when will Ranbhirians throw us all a party??

Should they be celebrating? Remember if this poll is accurate so are all the polls where he loses to be better actors. Remember when halki si fact kya batati that Ranbir got outshadowed in a film where he was the lead. Itni mirchi lagagi Ranbirans ko despite the majority being in agreement. Our beloved FOD decided to come out to come out of hibernation? 😆 Well respect critics became PR for an actor who had to audition for a role? 🤣Delusionalism has no heights for certain forum members. 😆

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 11 months ago