Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
aayi thi main.
I dont remember, but ill take your word for it.😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
aayi thi main.
I dont remember, but ill take your word for it.😭
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
IKR... Wasted potential
Tell me about it.
Man this guy needs his own whole Wood.
He's a legend.
Maybe he can get one in 2050.
OMG it’s shocking how he looks now. He had good looks and dancing skills. Wonder why he couldn’t get famous and find good work then. I wonder why he let go of his looks and look the way he is now. Such wasted potential. On other note, seeing how so many good looking ppl suddenly looking bad few years later in BW and in many other places I realize more and more how beauty is temporary. I don’t get amazed by anyone’s looks anymore the way I used to be so much except with my own looks and loved ones.
tbh, he looks his age. Without overstraining your muscles and using protein powder and what not to maintain insane physique. Lately so many young actors are getting heart strokes due to this.Originally posted by: The_Best
OMG it’s shocking how he looks now. He had good looks and dancing skills. Wonder why he couldn’t get famous and find good work then. I wonder why he let go of his looks and look the way he is now. Such wasted potential. On other note, seeing how so many good looking ppl suddenly looking bad few years later in BW and in many other places I realize more and more how beauty is temporary. I don’t get amazed by anyone’s looks anymore the way I used to be so much except with my own looks and loved ones.
❤️
This thread was part of the Jimmy Jab Season 4 Q1 task.
The specific task:
No - Simply make a thread declaring your love for a Bollywood actor you absolutely love but few people know about
https://youtu.be/35jFpyKLkVI?si=5Zb9Pf_xCcpp8M_-
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
0