Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
was he tezz enough?
tezz hoa to ye haal na hota iska🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
was he tezz enough?
tezz hoa to ye haal na hota iska🤔
Oh man Harman.. 😳❤️
He was aupposed to be a bigger star than Hrithik.
He was far too good for BW. Far too good. 😭
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Idhar bhi thoda sa appreciate kar do
I tagged you first. Pehle tum aao
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Oh man this one I did not expect. 🤔 I will never be able to see you the same Neha. Never ever.
Souten tu doob maar miti mein. Neha ne woh kar dikhaya jo tu naa kar paayi. Harman Baweja se pyaar. 🤣
In her defense, she has a cousin named Harman so, Jazbaat ko samajh.
IKR... Wasted potentialOriginally posted by: carisma2
Oh man Harman.. 😳❤️
He was aupposed to be a bigger star than Hrithik.
He was far too good for BW. Far too good. 😭
That's not important. The importantest question is, did you come to my thread or are you ignoring it?🥺
aayi thi main.Originally posted by: la_Reine
That's not important. The importantest question is, did you come to my thread or are you ignoring it?🥺
He used to look like Hrithik . I loved him in What's your Rashi. But he chose the boring Prianka. 🤢
I never figured who he gets married to 🤣He used to look like Hrithik . I loved him in What's your Rashi. But he chose the boring Prianka. 🤢
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
I never figured who he gets married to 🤣
That's it. He chose the least interesting one. 😃 The one he sang with in the car.😆
https://youtu.be/35jFpyKLkVI?si=5Zb9Pf_xCcpp8M_-
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
0