wow, what kind of fangirl are you? you don't have all of the vivek gifs in existence saved on your phone? unbelievable
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wow, what kind of fangirl are you? you don't have all of the vivek gifs in existence saved on your phone? unbelievable
Vivek was so good in inside edge omg.
Originally posted by: vibecheck
wow, what kind of fangirl are you? you don't have all of the vivek gifs in existence saved on your phone? unbelievable
I didn't want to be creepy. I'm a considerate fangirl
main dhund k lai hun khaas ap ki collection k liye 😳 add kijiye

Do you know he worked in a south indian movie too 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Vivek was so good in inside edge omg.
I agree. I still don't know whether to hate him or root for him 😆
Aap hi meri sacchi shubh chintak ho. Thank you ☺️
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Do you know he worked in a south indian movie too 😆
Yesss. Always as an antagonist tho. Looks pretty cute in those roles
jaise vivu ko ash ki fikar thi waise humein ap ki fikar hai
https://x.com/i/status/2067093840310538681
https://x.com/i/status/2052654183350939874
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
0